Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cloud Atlas - New collection

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Siggedigg
Username
Siggedigg
There is a new collection after this update (or I totally missed it earlier) cloud atlas. Collect it 100!!!! Times for a cloud castle. Seems to maybe drop from clicking clouds haven't received any drop yet so can't confirm yet but will update post after testing

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I had a Paul Bunyan collection item drop from one of my buildings today that gives one item each day. But when you click on the collection item in the collection list, it says, "collectible item" which usually means there is no active way to get that item. For example, the Santas Bad Day collections say "collectible item", but when the quest is active around Christmas, it will tell you how to get it.

I interpret that to be that the cloud clicking and tree chopping down will not yield any of the collection items yet (iOS). Still...I have one shirt for the tree chop collection...99 to go!

I had a Paul Bunyan collection item drop from one of my buildings today that gives one item each day. But when you click on the collection item in the collection list, it says, "collectible item" which usually means there is no active way to get that item. For example, the Santas Bad Day collections say "collectible item", but when the quest is active around Christmas, it will tell you how to get it.

I interpret that to be that the cloud clicking and tree chopping down will not yield any of the collection items yet (iOS). Still...I have one shirt for the tree chop collection...99 to go!
U need to collect 100 times to get the building...so I think it means 100 sets...100 x 5 items = 500 items drop at the very minimum!!! Keeping tapping!! So since when pilots became tree chopper??!! Lol

Device
  1. Windows PC
Got 4 bears from clouds yesterday. Also got 1 cat from the day before and 1 dog today. Did not click on clouds that much, so the droprate for me has been pretty good. No complete collection though.

I got a bear from a cloud and it did not save in collections:eek:
It probably did save - you just can't really tell by looking at it. I have a dog, cat and bear cub, but they look almost like the rabbit and elephant calf.

Cloud Atlas.JPG

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
Just saw this FB post a bit ago and would like the groups opinion on it's accuracy or in-accuracy..

For all of you players chopping down trees and placing your cursor over the clouds, you must not treat these collections ("I've Sharpened My Ax" and "Cloud Atlas") as you would any other collection task. Hence, completing them 100 times. This is mainly for when you're bored of flying and clicking on other items. Just sit back and chop, chop, chop and look for clouds in the sky. The reward for the "Axe" collection is the "Paul Bunyan" statue. Stick with chopping down the trees, it sees easier then the clouds.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Just saw this FB post a bit ago and would like the groups opinion on it's accuracy or in-accuracy..

For all of you players chopping down trees and placing your cursor over the clouds, you must not treat these collections ("I've Sharpened My Ax" and "Cloud Atlas") as you would any other collection task. Hence, completing them 100 times. This is mainly for when you're bored of flying and clicking on other items. Just sit back and chop, chop, chop and look for clouds in the sky. The reward for the "Axe" collection is the "Paul Bunyan" statue. Stick with chopping down the trees, it sees easier then the clouds.
True. I don't bother with those at all. I only click on the clouds when I see them and chop the trees when I need just 5 fuel (5 minutes) or whatever to send my last plane.

Top Bottom