Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinema Films, DVD Films, DVD Boxsets, DVD TV Series

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Made some 15 years ago Road to Perdition (2002) - is another one of those films I have often returned to across all these years, a gangster drama film set in the American Midwest during the 1930s - with an impeccable pedigree and remarkable contributions from all those involved in the making of this film.

513QC3MEDVL._SY445_.jpg

Made some 15 years ago Road to Perdition (2002) - is another one of those films I have often returned to across all these years, a gangster drama film set in the American Midwest during the 1930s - with an impeccable pedigree and remarkable contributions from all those involved in the making of this film.

513QC3MEDVL._SY445_.jpg
I am gonna watch this look nice

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Any one seen "The greatest Showman on Earth"? - looking to go as a family over Christmas, looks good.

The reviews for this film have been mixed - going to the cinema here in London can become very expensive, for a family, so the film would need to be something special. Not sure this is it, but I could be wrong. Hope you all enjoy the film.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This classic British sitcom is somewhat of an aquired taste - The Tony Hancock BBC Collection (8 Disc Box Set - 1956 Black and White) - the box set contains Tony Hancock’s television work, with 37 surviving episodes of Hancock’s Half Hour still in existence (there are 17 episodes considered lost) - this is a box set I often revisit, and I would very much recommend it.

817eG%2B8NJ7L._SY445_.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The Great Clowns of Early Cinema Comedy
This four-disc DVD box set -
The Complete Buster Keaton Short Films contains 32 surviving black and white short films made between 1917-1923 - more than worth the £26.00 price tag - I would very much recommend this box set, if this type of early cinema is to your taste.

51zXYUT7Z3L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This nine disc DVD box set - Harold Lloyd: The Definitive Collection - for me he was ranked along side the likes of Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton - this box set is compehensive, it includes all his silent feature films and much more besides - I would very much recommend this box set, if this type of early cinema is to your taste.

51jpUaUX4rL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Greatest Showman is a fantastic film if you want a musical extravaganza and a feel good story. Not a serious drama or heavy content, but with Mrs Ralphy, and Miss Ralphy junior who is home from Uni, it was a great afternoon

Good, pleased you all enjoyed the film and that your journey was worthwhile. There are some good films coming up in the new year and during January.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This ten disc DVD box set Charlie Chaplin - The Essential Collection Featuring 50 Films And An Exclusive Biographical Documentary - features 50 of his early films - with a prize tag of £23.00 I would very much recommend this box set, if this type of early cinema is to your taste. Along with Harold Lloyd and Buster Keaton these are the three great clowns of cinema.

upload_2017-12-29_14-14-6.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Comedy Double Acts
If comedy doubles acts are to your taste then this Abbott & Costello Collection box set is the one to buy. The set marks the 70th anniversary of Abbott and Costello's double act, whose work in radio, film and television made them one of the most popular and respected comedy acts in history. This 13 disc DVD box set includes all their classic films, and with a prize tag of £15.20 - I would very much recommend this box set.

upload_2017-12-31_10-42-53.png

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Comedy Double Acts
If comedy doubles acts are to your taste then this Abbott & Costello Collection box set is the one to buy. The set marks the 70th anniversary of Abbott and Costello's double act, whose work in radio, film and television made them one of the most popular and respected comedy acts in history. This 13 disc DVD box set includes all their classic films, and with a prize tag of £15.20 - I would very much recommend this box set.

View attachment 10944
hillarious

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Comedy Double Acts
Following on from the Abbott & Costello Collection box set - this Laurel & Hardy Collection box set contains 21 DVD disc's, which includes 20 classic Laurel & Hardy films and various shorts. With a prize tag of £29.00 - I would very much recommend this box set. These two double acts represent the best of early cinema comedy.

upload_2018-1-1_10-23-59.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Went to watch the greatest showman yesterday, it’s ok and some really good songs especially this is me, must admit it bought a tear to the eye.

Good you enjoyed the film, we decided it was not for us, there are new films on the cinema horizon during January. Watch this thread for news to come.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom