Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows chopping down trees is it worth it

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
having chopped down every tree possible i had no items dropped is the drop rate for this usually as poor or have i just been unlucky and is it worth injuring my index finger again in pursuit of these items

having chopped down every tree possible i had no items dropped is the drop rate for this usually as poor or have i just been unlucky and is it worth injuring my index finger again in pursuit of these items

It's just busy work to keep you playing the game, rather than closing it while waiting for fuel or passengers to refresh or a plane to land. Better chance of spending $$ if you are keeping the game open. It's also a bit of a distraction to make you feel like you are gaining something. Great for killing time - that's about it. Save your fingers - get adventure buildings - better drops from those. (my adventure buildings have given me 4 Ax collections, and will have a cloud collection if it ever drops a bunny.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom