Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Check the server

checkserver.jpg

When you start your game:
1st go to add friend type test and enter it will show popup confirm that you added.
2nd go to waiting and you will find n2486.
3rd deleted
If these steps work fine that mean the server is working perfect.

If you add the test and its show up in waiting but you cannot deleted its mean the server is down or not working there is a problem (better dont visit, dont landing planes or launch) close the game.

Every time if any of these steps not working that mean there is something wrong in the server.

I am doing this every day many times.
Good Luck All

View attachment 10902
When you start your game:
1st go to add friend type test and enter it will show popup confirm that you added.
2nd go to waiting and you will find n2486.
3rd deleted
If these steps work fine that mean the server is working perfect.

If you add the test and its show up in waiting but you cannot deleted its mean the server is down or not working there is a problem (better dont visit, dont landing planes or launch) close the game.

Every time if any of these steps not working that mean there is something wrong in the server.

I am doing this every day many times.
Good Luck All
I tried this on iOS and although the “test” works I still can’t visit neighbors. :mad:

Top Bottom