Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Casual alliance, 2 spots open

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
Hi, I have a couple of spots open in my alliance, Level 2. Looking for casual players who would like to try to complete 1 task per week except when there are events, then 0 is fine. The alliance name is "Propellane Air". Please PM if interested.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20iga1kn
Username
ThatchyCrown
Hi Jan0987, I would be interested in joining your alliance. I am a level 15 with 21 stars and no previous alliance experience. I'm also not quite sure how many passengers I can take a week but I will take as many as I possibly can.
-Thanks,
ThatchyCrown

C

c4cache

Hello @ThatchyCrown, and. Welcome to the alliance! This is my first one also. I will accept your neighbor request in the game, but a little heads up a lot of people in the form will delete your request if you don't PM them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04o1crvt
Username
Ponejc
If you still have free space. I would be interested.

LVL: 28
Stars : 68
In game name: Ponejc
Friend code: 04o1crvt

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
Hi Ponejc,

The alliance is currently at 5/5 members and I'm not sure when we are going to level up to have 6 members. I have accepted your neighbor request, which will make it easier for me to add you when there's another spot open, though I think you may be in another alliance by then. Actually, I think you will be in another alliance pretty soon, since you are on this forum.

Top Bottom