Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cargo Cult new reward

1st is 100 coins
2nd is Fuel 20
3rd is 1 airport cash
4th is Fuel 50
5th is Junior Pilot https://www.airportcitygame.com/attachments/junior-pilot-detail-jpg.15821/
6th is Mystery Bonus
7th i have to wait 24 hours tomorrow we will see and i thing maybe 5 or 7 greenies :D
7th is workaholic set
and after i completed the condor drop again another container.
Is this will be continue every time i collect all the reward or till i go for higher level will be stop ???
Lets see what will happen.

A review of the comments written:
Flying condors so cannot only be for new games.

Lower than level 10, but doesn't appear for everyone who is lower than 10. And sorry but you cant fly condors on a new, low level game!

Limited to 100 items? Excuse me but @Husam your first game photo here flying condors is a game limited to 100?

Is there a bit of inconsistencey? Certainly a lack of clarity!
No the Condor only drop the container i dont have any condor i dont make any fly my account level 10.
But today there is update for airport city in android only for those have lower level like what i have level 10 after the update Condor show up and drop the container this mean Gi work on it, all those have lower level game maybe all will get this rewards.

No the Condor only drop the container i dont have any condor i dont make any fly my account level 10.
But today there is update for airport city in android only for those have lower level like what i have level 10 after the update Condor show up and drop the container this mean Gi work on it, all those have lower level game maybe all will get this rewards.
Ok my misunderstanding!

Top Bottom