Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Card Hanger...

I was not lucky enough to get a Card Plane to put into the Card Hanger, so I've tried buying another plane, but it won't let me. Is there something special I need to do in order to use the Card Hanger?

Thank you

You need a spare spot in your reserve hangar. If you don't have one leave the card plane in the card hangar.
If you remove it you will make the hangar useless. Once you have it going always keep a plane in the hangar.
If you want a different plane in the card hangar same method applies. Have a free spot in reserve hangar buy
new plane it will ask if you want to use a hangar with a plane in it. You click yes select the card hangar and
the old plane moves to reserve and the new plane goes into card hangar. Your basically pushing the plane in
the card hangar to the reserve hangar and replacing it with the newly bought plane.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ah8xs
Username
1Storm
You need a spare spot in your reserve hangar. If you don't have one leave the card plane in the card hangar.
If you remove it you will make the hangar useless. Once you have it going always keep a plane in the hangar.
If you want a different plane in the card hangar same method applies. Have a free spot in reserve hangar buy
new plane it will ask if you want to use a hangar with a plane in it. You click yes select the card hangar and
the old plane moves to reserve and the new plane goes into card hangar. Your basically pushing the plane in
the card hangar to the reserve hangar and replacing it with the newly bought plane.
So, if I never got a Card Plane, then I won't be able to use it at all? Thanks

The first time you push a new plane into the card hangar you have to have a card plane in it.
After you have a regular plane in there you can push other planes in it without the use of a
card plane. As it is set to use a card plane that is the only plane you can take out of the warehouse
to occupy the card hangar. But again once you get a regular plane in there you are good
as long as you never make the hangar empty. :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ah8xs
Username
1Storm
The first time you push a new plane into the card hangar you have to have a card plane in it.
After you have a regular plane in there you can push other planes in it without the use of a
card plane. As it is set to use a card plane that is the only plane you can take out of the warehouse
to occupy the card hangar. But again once you get a regular plane in there you are good
as long as you never make the hangar empty. :cool:
Thanks for the help, guess it will sit empty until next year

Top Bottom