Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Cannot login with facebook (linkin with facebook)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Reemzz
Hey everyone,

I have a task where they want me to login to facebook trough the game. Unfortunately when I click the login on facebook button in the settings it just flashes a small pop-up with facebook on it but doesn't log in or anything. Also with the 'show me' button next to the task it just flashes a pop-up with facebook for like a milli second and nothing happens. I have force stopped the game and facebook and cleared cache for both but that didn't help. Playing on Android on a Samsung s21.
Hope someone can help with this issue, thanks in advance:)

Reemzz

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
043Y45KUF
Username
ABHAY
Hey everyone,

I have a task where they want me to login to facebook trough the game. Unfortunately when I click the login on facebook button in the settings it just flashes a small pop-up with facebook on it but doesn't log in or anything. Also with the 'show me' button next to the task it just flashes a pop-up with facebook for like a milli second and nothing happens. I have force stopped the game and facebook and cleared cache for both but that didn't help. Playing on Android on a Samsung s21.
Hope someone can help with this issue, thanks in advance:)

Last edited:
The ability to connect via FaceAche was disabled some time ago. It was intended to be temporary while they were updating other features that may have caused conflicts (something to do with the introduction of playability via a web browser, from memory). Many technical changes have had to be shelved with the chaos in Eastern Europe, so I wouldn‘t get my hopes up that it will be fixed in the near future. It’s one tiny issue amongst lots of much larger problems that they have on their “To do” list.

Top Bottom