Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cannot fly because & missing Items

helibug.jpg

In the screenshot Swivel Bearing out of stock if i need to fly to Rideau Falls and show in stock if i want to fly to Niagara Falls.
I have in stock 9 Swivel Bearing and i cannot fly to Rideau Falls.
Is that mean if i want to fly to Rideau Falls i need more than 9 Swivel Bearing is that possible ?? or is it a bug ?

Also what i notes that these items:
Valve
Pyramid Traffic Cone
Swivel Bearing
Emergency Parachute
Drive
Tail Rotor
I have them a lot more than 200 of each enough to complete all flight to Rideu Falls but most of them gone i am talking about 100 or more is missing.

Last edited:
View attachment 10764
In the screenshot Swivel Bearing out of stock if i need to fly to Rideau Falls and in stock if i want to fly to Niagara Falls.
I have in stock 9 Swivel Bearing and i cannot fly to Rideau Falls.
Is that mean if i want to fly to Rideau Falls i need more than 9 Swivel Bearing is that possible ?? or is it a bug ?
Also what i notes that these items:
Valve
Pyramid Traffic Cone
Swivel Bearing
Emergency Parachute
Drive
Tail Rotor
I have them a lot more than 200 of each enough to complete all flight to Rideu Falls but most of them gone i am talking about 100 or more is missing.

Hi @Husam

My game shows I need 11 Valves, 5 Swivel Bearings and 5 Tail Rotors to fly to Rideau Falls. Maybe you are able to fly to Niagara Falls which needs less that 9 Swivel Bearings, but not Rideau Falls which needs more than 9.

I can't help with the missing 100s though :(

Regards
Harcourt

Hi @Husam

My game shows I need 11 Valves, 5 Swivel Bearings and 5 Tail Rotors to fly to Rideau Falls. Maybe you are able to fly to Niagara Falls which needs less that 9 Swivel Bearings, but not Rideau Falls which needs more than 9.

I can't help with the missing 100s though :(

Regards
Harcourt
About the missing i think this the reason if i need 10, 11, 12 or more items for each flight then of course the 100 it will gone very fast so thought is missing.
But is that the flights really need this amount of items :facepalm: if yes so no bug at all.

Top Bottom