Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cancelling an incorrectly selected flight destination

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
I know that AC is heavily based on being careful with inadvertent clicks, but an option to cancel an incorrectly selected flight destination would be quite useful - obviously only being able to cancel during the fueling/loading duration of the plane before take-off.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I know that AC is heavily based on being careful with inadvertent clicks, but an option to cancel an incorrectly selected flight destination would be quite useful - obviously only being able to cancel during the fueling/loading duration of the plane before take-off.
That would not work as for daily tasks one of requirements is sending # of planes - it starts with click on destination. My advise is that when you are picking destination that you scroll in the mid of the tab, on next to the edge where send button is.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Once the plane takes off, you can get it back, paying with fuel : )

But - there is no "undo" anywhere in the game so it's at least consistent.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
But - there is no "undo" anywhere in the game so it's at least consistent.

Luckily, there is.
If you accidentally click on "speed up production with a greeny", you are being asked "are you sure?". With all the many coins or suitcases to click, this can often save you from wasting greenies. I wish they had that everywhere where you can speed up things with a greeny.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Luckily, there is.
If you accidentally click on "speed up production with a greeny", you are being asked "are you sure?". With all the many coins or suitcases to click, this can often save you from wasting greenies. I wish they had that everywhere where you can speed up things with a greeny.
Ah, but it's not an option to undo something that was already done, but added "are you sure" step.
Imagine adding "are you sure you want to send this plane to X?" dialogs - worst idea ever!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
Ah, but it's not an option to undo something that was already done, but added "are you sure" step.
Imagine adding "are you sure you want to send this plane to X?" dialogs - worst idea ever!

I'm not suggesting a dialog box.

What i'm suggesting is that the time between a destination is selected to point the flight has refueled and loaded - but before actual take-off, there is an option to cancel the destination.

I suspect that ultimately, it is about being careful with your chosen clicks in the game.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Any kind of that option would slow down the process of sending batch of planes. And sometimes few seconds matter when your bonuses are expiring. So mt vore goes for no.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Any kind of that option would slow down the process of sending batch of planes.

Not necessarily. I always prefer to keep things running as they did so far and add new features only optionally. A way to do that would be to keep the drop of oil for refuelling and to add a new icon below the plane. This icon should display the currently selected flight destination and if you click on it, you would have the option to change the destination. If you click on the oil drop instead, everything works as it always did.

Top Bottom