Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows buildings taking wrong times

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Anyone else experiencing this same thing, when they upgrade a building it taking longer - almost as if some time offline isnt counting towards their build time?

EG, i upgraded my MC to level 3 last week, and calculated that it would be ready tuesday evening about 6-7 pm local time, but was away for 2 days with no online game access ( i was still able to play offline)
when i checked on time remaining yesterday, i saw it had for some reason been extended to late tuesday evening until it was ready - yet today i come on to the game to find out its going to be Wedensday evening, now its wednesday after midnight... its still saying 14 hours 2 minutes the same as it was when i woke up 5 hours ago

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Are your flights taking longer too?

When I exit the game on my iPad by just shutting the screen off I will come back hours later and there has been no progress from when I stopped playing the game. I now stop playing the game by visiting Madlen every time no matter what. Most others do too.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
No, flighs seem all ok, i did have that issue you mention for a while though, where things dont carry on if its not the active window but i do the same as you now and visit madeline before i log out

Top Bottom