Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings replace button

sometimes I want to change place of some buildings in my city. But this is impossible When our city is full of buildings and no any empty place. (The only way to do that is to move one of the buildings to the warehouse, for which we have to pay).
I think it would be better if buildings with same size can replace only by one click. I think when select a building we need a new button like "move to inventory" or "sell button", to replace with a exist building in the city. (both buildings must have same size).

Last edited:
I agree with this suggestion and I would also suggest a button to exchange buildings that are on the property.

The idea would be that I could have an eatery or something like that trade spots with a pharmacy.

Likewise, City Hall could Trade places with the Wax Museum.

Just so long as the buildings are the same size, and could be placed in that area. It would help players organize things.

Top Bottom