Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings Guides Corrections & Additions

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Plz be a neighbor . I will add your code and mine is anptg0s Sirius SMX level 47 48stars daily player. I appreciate the insight you have on the game and I have used your knowledge to help avoid errors and complications throughout my trying to progressed through this game. A new player like my self control I appreciate how much time you have put in to help other players thank you

Aero has not played on this forum for the last couple of years. He has moved on to other pursuits.
He occasionally pops in to say hello.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
anptg0s
Username
siriusmorgan
I apologize. I hope someone else out there who still hears the message and feels the symbiotic need to have new neighbors and get into the community. To really progress in the game. I am not shy but seem to have a hard time getting my sharing set up.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I apologize. I hope someone else out there who still hears the message and feels the symbiotic need to have new neighbors and get into the community. To really progress in the game. I am not shy but seem to have a hard time getting my sharing set up.

you will find a lot of help for android devices here.
Android & iOS - Airport City Item Trading

there is a forum for facebook but not many players.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Yes, I know the wikipedia. What I hoped to find in your document was some kind of suggestion of which buildings to build in the city because they drop good items that are needed. It is a bit tedious to click through every single building in the wikipedia and then on all the items they drop when you don't even know which items are needed.

So if you know of a good thread to something like that, I'd happily read there. I haven't found one so far.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
In the wiki you can reverse search for the item you need, and it will tell you where to collect it.
e.g. Put spare prop in the search box and it tells you that it comes from shanghai and lists the flights it's needed for. Clicking on Shanghai tells you all about that flight.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
In the wiki you can reverse search for the item you need, and it will tell you where to collect it.
e.g. Put spare prop in the search box and it tells you that it comes from shanghai and lists the flights it's needed for. Clicking on Shanghai tells you all about that flight.

I know that.
What I meant was a guide for newbies on which buildings to build in your own city because they may drop items you need. There are so many buildings to choose from and such little space to build them, so at least until you save lots of greens later, you have no room to build them all and it would be helpful to have a list of "buildings you NEED to have in your city" and also "buildings you should NOT build in your city" - like the duty free store e.g.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over

Thanks, I'm reading that thread as new posts come in but I don't really see that they deal with items being dropped from buildings. So the basic question is: Are there buildings that you should have simply because they drop items that you need in the game? Or is the cost vs. efficiency calculation the only thing a player should take into account according to his playing habits?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
It really depends what you want from the game.
I 3* all destinations before buying new aircraft. At the moment I have 2 types of aircraft. Deltas purely for south observatory as I need the drops for red rocket launches ( I like the red launches and need supplies) and powerful deltas. Buildings revolve round needs. Most of my buildings are passenger related and a minimum of coin buildings.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thanks, I'm reading that thread as new posts come in but I don't really see that they deal with items being dropped from buildings. So the basic question is: Are there buildings that you should have simply because they drop items that you need in the game? Or is the cost vs. efficiency calculation the only thing a player should take into account according to his playing habits?
From all the buildings you can buy for coins/greennotes only stone castles drops items you require for space launches (treadmill collection). Other buildings that drops usefull items are "special buildings you cannot purchase from normal shop). You mostly get them as rewards for something (like adventure buildings, space collection reward buildings, event reward buildings, token purchased buildings...)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
From all the buildings you can buy for coins/greennotes only stone castles drops items you require for space launches (treadmill collection). Other buildings that drops usefull items are "special buildings you cannot purchase from normal shop). You mostly get them as rewards for something (like adventure buildings, space collection reward buildings, event reward buildings, token purchased buildings...)

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know. :)

Top Bottom