Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Buildings completing after 7 days.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
After reading the question about "Curse of the Valley of the Kings". I googled the event and found a youtube video to see what it's about.

In that comments it states that buildings complete themselves after 7 days regardless of if you have collected the required items. The video is from 2016 so I was wondering if this is the case now?

I do not recall there being any buildings, in the game, which take 7 days before becoming semi-solid. The buildings (coins and commercial) take 10, 8, 6, 3, 2 and 1 days or many hours. Not forgetting the upgrade building gift items, for some, are required to make them solid and live.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi, sorry I think I asked my question badly.

What I meant is ATM I'm upgrading a building which 8 of 4 different items (so 32 in total). Each item is currently sat on 3 of 8. I stopped collecting the items as I am now focusing on the event. My question is, if I leave it long enough will the building complete even if I don't collect the remaining items.

This is the comment from the youtube video:

[Commenter]
Once you build the burial vault, you need a bunch of stuff to "complete" it, but the one thing I love about ACF2F is that if you wait........the thing will eventually complete itself (without you having to spend anything or fly anywhere) and you get the green padlock.

[Channel owner]
Yes that's right, you need a set of slabs that you can ask friends for or get from flights. Yeah it's 7 days though I think which for a timed quest isn't ideal :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
From my understanding the youtube video owner is saying that you dont need to FLY to get items for the building. If that building is requiring items THAT CAN BE GIFTED TO YOU from neighbors, all you have to do is WAIT for your neighbors to gift you those items (meaning, you dont have to actively be flying for those specific items).
I might be wrong though, as I have not seen the video, just interpret the post you wrote. Might have been a bug though, on another platform.

A building that does not have all the required items, will never be completed. It will be built (building timer goes to zero), but you can never use the building or get its benefits until you have all the necessary items to open/complete it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom