Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Building Cost vrs Efficiency

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm one of those players that lands guest planes continuously so as I was leveling up when I knew a new runway was coming up I always saved for a couple of levels before to attempt to get it immediately. I ended up getting one at 61 and for my playing style I don't regret it. When you turn 71 though it jumps to 1500000 for the lvl7 runway! I'm at 73 now, soon to be 74 and I still didn't get the lvl7 runway. It was a good decision and it still is. I'll go for Terminal upgrades, Falcons, and Tower upgrades for a bit. Plus to be honest at higher levels coins becomes far less of an issue.

You always need to be reassessing what is best for your current situation.

How does coins become less of an issue at higher levels? Trying to gather as many tips about gathering coins as possible (without relying on lunar launches as that eats up a ton of resources). Saving for a level 6 runway and its literally gonna take me weeks to get it

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That's exactly why I plan to skip runway 6 and then head for runway 7 instead. By the time I'll have the 800.000, it will be pretty late in the level 50s and so I can just go on saving until I have the 1.500.000 that I will need for runway 7. Otherwise, I'd invest the 800.000 just for a short time to then end up rejecting planes again when I reach level 71 and don't have the money for the runway 7.

True, but I have plans with the falcons (trying to get some golden high-rises). Unless I was saving money until I got to level 71, it wouldnt be a feasible plan for me. Plus I tend to keep the top 3 runways in rotation, so my level 6 would become a secondary runway once I get the level 7 runway. I need to see how visiting planetariums will be beneficial. I launch at times and it helps, but its not reliable enough as resources are not always available.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Red shuttle flights too. 10,000 for 2nd or 3rd really adds up and you get more as you accumulate the collections

I need to find more launch neighbors. I only have a couple that do, and I can never tell which mission they fly. G! needs to fix that so that when a neighbor initiates a launch, its easy to find and join. Right now its highly inefficient on android.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I need to find more launch neighbors. I only have a couple that do, and I can never tell which mission they fly. G! needs to fix that so that when a neighbor initiates a launch, its easy to find and join. Right now its highly inefficient on android.

It is not GI. It is here on the forum that where their have been a few hijacking so that older members have form private launch groups and communicate in area 51 where you need to be a member of the group to see know about launches.

The public space launch thread is for new comers and people who launch once in a while to gain space maps to complete collections and do not mind other peopl;e taking over their launches.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It is not GI. It is here on the forum that where their have been a few hijacking so that older members have form private launch groups and communicate in area 51 where you need to be a member of the group to see know about launches.

The public space launch thread is for new comers and people who launch once in a while to gain space maps to complete collections and do not mind other peopl;e taking over their launches.

You're kidding. Area 51 huh? Well to be honest, if youre trying to get space maps, then you'd want to join Area 51 actually, since you can only get a map of you place 1st in a launch. Well at some point, I may need to see about joining a launch group, because I can do launches on my own, but only after saving enough of the required resources by visiting neighbors daily. If there is a way for me to even tap into getting some coins from a launch, it may be beneficial. Thanks for the tip.

Device
  1. Android
You're kidding. Area 51 huh? Well to be honest, if youre trying to get space maps, then you'd want to join Area 51 actually, since you can only get a map of you place 1st in a launch. Well at some point, I may need to see about joining a launch group, because I can do launches on my own, but only after saving enough of the required resources by visiting neighbors daily. If there is a way for me to even tap into getting some coins from a launch, it may be beneficial. Thanks for the tip.
How to get coins?
1. Visit Planetariums.
2. Red launches, do like 20 launches daily. But now you can only do 5-7 launches daily. So basically, launch till you cant launch. The position does not mater. Rank 5-8 also good. The purpose of the launches are getting fuel. Why?
3. Flying Maps. This is why. In a period time, try to fly hundred times (like 200 min) and activate some bonus that related to coins, like Business Class, Sky Captain. Learn how to do it. And I suggest you start from adventure flights.

And I suggest you not to put coin Buildings. Because they are useless.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
How does coins become less of an issue at higher levels? Trying to gather as many tips about gathering coins as possible (without relying on lunar launches as that eats up a ton of resources). Saving for a level 6 runway and its literally gonna take me weeks to get it

This.

How to get coins?
1. Visit Planetariums.
2. Red launches, do like 20 launches daily. But now you can only do 5-7 launches daily. So basically, launch till you cant launch. The position does not mater. Rank 5-8 also good. The purpose of the launches are getting fuel. Why?
3. Flying Maps. This is why. In a period time, try to fly hundred times (like 200 min) and activate some bonus that related to coins, like Business Class, Sky Captain. Learn how to do it. And I suggest you start from adventure flights.

And I suggest you not to put coin Buildings. Because they are useless.

But realistically when you're leveling up just getting the first 2 right will take you far. Before being on this forum my launches were very...wild west like. Now being on this forum, having GOOD neighbors, relearning how to launch and by that I mean learning how to work together cooperatively with people has started to completely change how I play this game. Visiting the Planetariums will give you all the resources you should need to launch. And even if you can just get at least 7-9 kind neighbors with Planetariums that can gain you 20k, plus while 1 gold launch is another 20k, learning how cooperative launches work can gain you much more than 20k a day from launches alone. And yeah you get TONS of fuel! See how this is adding up!

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Well at some point, I may need to see about joining a launch group, because I can do launches on my own, but only after saving enough of the required resources by visiting neighbors daily. If there is a way for me to even tap into getting some coins from a launch, it may be beneficial.

I'm sending you a neighbor request. You are welcome to hit up my 3 planetariums and join in any of my launches. I remember the old pre-forum days of filling up a rocket all on my own - it sucks! Now with the forum I've been learning about joining in with other peoples launches and it's great! Sometimes they even bring around a QL or two - even better. (Just one big piece of advice - don't hijack! ;))

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This.

But realistically when you're leveling up just getting the first 2 right will take you far. Before being on this forum my launches were very...wild west like. Now being on this forum, having GOOD neighbors, relearning how to launch and by that I mean learning how to work together cooperatively with people has started to completely change how I play this game. Visiting the Planetariums will give you all the resources you should need to launch. And even if you can just get at least 7-9 kind neighbors with Planetariums that can gain you 20k, plus while 1 gold launch is another 20k, learning how cooperative launches work can gain you much more than 20k a day from launches alone. And yeah you get TONS of fuel! See how this is adding up!
...and this is why I finally decided to join this forum. Too many people are able to get tons done in game, and Ive been struggling to get the things I want. I wanted to figure out if there was something I was missing. I'm gonna find a group and start doing launches correctly. Now I need to tap into the planetarium resources...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm sending you a neighbor request. You are welcome to hit up my 3 planetariums and join in any of my launches. I remember the old pre-forum days of filling up a rocket all on my own - it sucks! Now with the forum I've been learning about joining in with other peoples launches and it's great! Sometimes they even bring around a QL or two - even better. (Just one big piece of advice - don't hijack! ;))

Thanks a lot. I'm not a fan of hijacking...been a victim of it once. I simply want to make lots of money at this point; the maps and other things will come later. Plus my resources are limited at the moment, so hijacking would put me in a hole

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
...and this is why I finally decided to join this forum. Too many people are able to get tons done in game, and Ive been struggling to get the things I want. I wanted to figure out if there was something I was missing. I'm gonna find a group and start doing launches correctly. Now I need to tap into the planetarium resources...

This forum is great and and full of friendly and helpful people. I've only been here about a month and I've learned a ton. It totally transformed my game!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm starting to see the same thing. The problem is that most of my neighbors aren't really launchers, so more often than not, im launching on my own. But with so many solid rocket fuel at my disposal, I now have a way to get rid of them.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Thanks a lot. I'm not a fan of hijacking...been a victim of it once. I simply want to make lots of money at this point; the maps and other things will come later. Plus my resources are limited at the moment, so hijacking would put me in a hole

I did it once by accident and felt terrible about it. I was glad I had the forum to go to and send him a PM so I could appologize. Thankfully the guy I passed up was very kind about it and understood my newbie mistake. He is now one of my good forum buddies - yeah he knows who he is. Just in case he happens to read this -- thanks pal!

Top Bottom