Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Build Launch Items: Aerospace Laboratory

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
With the introduction of the Meteorological Lab to build weather items, why not introduce an Aerospace Laboratory that allows us to build launch items? You can build small fuel tanks, large fuel tanks, main stabilizers, and powerful explosive bolts as need be, but you would use the common items to do so. I say to do the following:
1 small fuel tank = 100 solid fuel rods
1 large fuel tank = 300 solid fuel rods
1 main stabilizer = 100 additional stabilizers
1 powerful explosive bolt = 100 explosive bolts + 200 solid fuel rods + 100 additional stabilizers

Would be a great idea to use up the reserves of common launch items. Of course, with these rules the 100 item limit would need to be lifted as well.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Although I strongly support this opinion, G! won't allow us to do it as they are charging for launch items :) Although I'm not sure if anyone is paying for them :D
Most arent. However, they are charging for Weather Kits as well, and now you can build your own items. The idea is to make the common items have some use, since they are so readily available and take so long to reuse

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Does anybody build their own weather stuff? I built the Meteorological Lab but never really used it.
If this was established when weather was introduced, the meteorological lab wouldve been far more useful. However, it came after we already established weather rings and trading with neighbors. It is a great facility, but it came too late

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
If this was established when weather was introduced, the meteorological lab wouldve been far more useful. However, it came after we already established weather rings and trading with neighbors. It is a great facility, but it came too late

It also defeats the object of having the Weather Station which reduces the likelihood of bad weather.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It also defeats the object of having the Weather Station which reduces the likelihood of bad weather.
I still like having the weather station though. Otherwise, we would burn through weather items far too quickly, and then we really would need meteorological labs.

Top Bottom