Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android BUG: Daily Mission Resets After Leveling Up

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
As mentioned in the title: my daily mission changes and resets itself after I leveled up

I was kinda half way of the 3 missions when I leveled up and the daily missions changed to 3 different ones and reset from 0 (although 1-2 of the missions are the same before the change).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
As mentioned in the title: my daily mission changes and resets itself after I leveled up

I was kinda half way of the 3 missions when I leveled up and the daily missions changed to 3 different ones and reset from 0 (although 1-2 of the missions are the same before the change).
You can open a ticket and claim for reward. It looks that is a bug, and it should be solved by now. Here is the form for ticket: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form. Let me know the ticket number and how it will go.
I know many had that problem in past, but after the ticket they got the daily reward anyway.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
The same thing just happened to me on iOS. I had to send and complete 40 flights each. I levelled up with 90 minutes to go, with fewer than 5 flights left to send. Now the counter is back to 1 out of 40 flights sent.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
@Gt city : thanks for the offer for help. I just don't bother since it's not much. Just putting it out there so that the others know and can avoid it. Hope ivan read this and forward it to dev team for fixes.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city : thanks for the offer for help. I just don't bother since it's not much. Just putting it out there so that the others know and can avoid it. Hope ivan read this and forward it to dev team for fixes.
They were aware of that for while ago, so I assume this was fixed. But it looks not yet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
I had the same issue. Was just a few flights from completing the mission when i turned level 45 and got my a new daily mission reset. Sent a message to support, waiting for reply.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
Got the bug for the second time this week. Had one flight left to send for the daily mission :( Did not get any aswers from support..

Last edited:
Top Bottom