Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BLANKMAN JUST GOT WIPED OFF MY FRIEND"S LIST

D

Deleted member 5399

Sheesh I had just started a blue in ANF4 and this bonehead jumps in and hijacked me from nowhere.
What I dont understand is how at times we dont even see these people come in; to any launches until after they add there points.
Is this a glitch, a known glitch that GI has failed to correct time and again with these updates?

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
It doesn't matter if I see them coming or not, I haven't had the ability to kick other people out of my launches since 6.6 came out. The little x is still in the corner of the other players icons, but it doesn't do anything when I batter it repeatedly, close and open again, use the test code or anything else. I just patiently watch as I see my launched hijacked.

Then I remember its only a game, and the launch etiquette is an invention of this forum, and take great pleasure in deleting the interloper from my neighbours list.

Top Bottom