Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Blank White Screen after watching ads

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@AshPort yeah that does happen to me occasionally but like @JayBee we both (and others) get the white screen, so we have put a ticket in to GI. What device are you using? I never had a issue with watching the videos and getting black/white screen when I was using the iPhone but my support account is now on iPad and that's when I get the black/white screen issues

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
@AshPort yeah that does happen to me occasionally but like @JayBee we both (and others) get the white screen, so we have put a ticket in to GI. What device are you using? I never had a issue with watching the videos and getting black/white screen when I was using the iPhone but my support account is now on iPad and that's when I get the black/white screen issues
@LjGibbs ...it happens on both, my iPhone and iPad..so I think it’s across the iOS platform...

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Update to this issue...
They gave me a total of 4 items to replace the multiple items I didn’t get...so this was a fraction of what was lost...but they were free items anyway from videos...I am not temporarily satisfied because after further probing into the issue they gave me more info...see below..

We've already found the true cause of the problem you faced, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time consuming, so the solution is likely to be available with one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame.

Sadly I lack other immediate ways of helping you just now, so let's wait and see if the next version of the game can fix things up.
In the meantime, keep me posted in case you notice any other significant details!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Update to this issue...
They gave me a total of 4 items to replace the multiple items I didn’t get...so this was a fraction of what was lost...but they were free items anyway from videos...I am not temporarily satisfied because after further probing into the issue they gave me more info...see below..

We've already found the true cause of the problem you faced, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time consuming, so the solution is likely to be available with one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame.

Sadly I lack other immediate ways of helping you just now, so let's wait and see if the next version of the game can fix things up.
In the meantime, keep me posted in case you notice any other significant details!

All I can say is at least GI have finally admitted it is a glitch with the game on IOS not much else to say really as per it's just a waiting game, they have been waiting for me to send a screen shot of the white screen *shakes head and rolls eyes* luckily it hasn't happened since I put my ticket in on my support account, but I'm sure it won't be the last I've seen of it :cautious:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
All I can say is at least GI have finally admitted it is a glitch with the game on IOS not much else to say really as per it's just a waiting game, they have been waiting for me to send a screen shot of the white screen *shakes head and rolls eyes* luckily it hasn't happened since I put my ticket in on my support account, but I'm sure it won't be the last I've seen of it :cautious:
Nope....I still occasionally have the issue.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
I believe there was a thread about this previously, but I can’t find it. This has been happening more and more frequently and It may be a ploy to get us to spend more greenies...but this is how I normally get my building supplies and speed up flights. I know there are other ways, but this is my preference in addition to the other ways.

Each time the white out happens, I have to restart AC and I’ve lost the ability to watch another ad for a while. In addition, it uses one of the few that we are allowed and it doesn’t give me the item I was watching the ad for... it it happening at least 50% of the time now, if not more and it is frustrating...is anyone else having this issue?
that happens also in my account quite often now. i play also on IOS like you!

Top Bottom