Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Black maps

Strato

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
20YQG46CG
Username
Strato
Over the weekend I flew black maps in order to get S3 planes. I did it until I get 6 drops from each destination. All flights were with golden dice active. Here is my stats:
for turbo prop - 64 (9.4%), 101 (5.9%), 43 (14.0%), 65 (9.2%), 64 (9.4%) - total 337 flights - 8.9% drop rate
for jet - 59 (10.2%), 59 (10.2%), 50 (12.0%), 64 (9.4%), 122 (4.9%) - total 354 flights - 8.5 drop rate

In total 2 blacks planes ans 12 mystery super bonuses required 691 flights with drop rate 8.7%.

One more observation: when GD was combined with sky captain the drop rate was reduced significantly (after 1 drop out of 50 flights I decided to wait until sky captain is done).

Hope this help someone to plan.

... and the question is....is this drop rate good enough for black maps? is there any way to improve it?

Last edited:
Over the weekend I flew black maps in order to get S3 planes. I did it until I get 6 drops from each destination. All flights were with golden dice active. Here is my stats:
for turbo prop - 64 (9.4%), 101 (5.9%), 43 (14.0%), 65 (9.2%), 64 (9.4%) - total 337 flights - 8.9% drop rate
for jet - 59 (10.2%), 59 (10.2%), 50 (12.0%), 64 (9.4%), 122 (9.4%) - total 354 flights - 8.5 drop rate

In total 2 blacks planes ans 12 mystery super bonuses required 691 flights with drop rate 8.7%.

One more observation: when GD was combined with sky captain the drop rate was reduced significantly (after 1 drop out of 50 flights I decided to wait until sky captain is done).

... and the question is....is this drop rate good enough for black maps? is there any way to improve it?
I got between 8 and 11% while flying alliance maps (black maps) - so your drop rate looks pretty accurate. I used GD, and yes, when I combined sky captain, it dropped significantly.:(

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
for jet - 59 (10.2%), 59 (10.2%), 50 (12.0%), 64 (9.4%), 122 (9.4%) - total 354 flights - 8.5 drop rate

Thanks @Strato for those figures !!
Really good to know :) !

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
You know what Gi must give players with limited storage only a special offers big discount to buy bonuses, greenies to help them to do alliance maps :D(y) i will be happy for them.
Haven;t got a problem with the limit really, I can manage it with some effort, its just frustrating that some don't have it and therefore get an unfair advantage. I'd suggest G! drop the limit to 100 for all. Some cool bonuses or discounts wouldn;t go a miss though! ;)

I have a general question regarding map use. I have a number of flight maps but don’t know how to use them.

These are the maps tha I have in my inventory called flight maps. I selected one or Alexandria and it says it is good for 12.5 hours and needs a jet. I cannot find Alexandria in my flight destinations. How do I use these maps?

Is there a guide for maps?
Thanks
Never mind. Turns out I wasn’t connected to the net and thus the destination did not show up.

Top Bottom