Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Best way to earn coins?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Labamba32
Username
Labamba32
I am just wondering what some strategies are to earn coins in the game. I have been saving forever to try and get $50K so I can buy my next expansion, but it just seems to take forever!!! Any suggestions?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Andrew3679
Username
Andrew3679
Does the half off sale that occurs after you can buy additional greens apply to buying land with gold? You could possibly get a land expansion cheaper that way.

When I need coins, I will visit neighbors and click on stuff that provides coins. I will also try to make collections. Those reward good gold.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Labamba32
Username
Labamba32
It is for sure possible to buy expansions using coins, that's all I've ever used to buy expansions. Its very expensive though, took 40K coins for my last one. I had to save up for about 2 weeks. Figured there must be a faster way other than paying real money to get game dollars.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
It is for sure possible to buy expansions using coins, that's all I've ever used to buy expansions. Its very expensive though, took 40K coins for my last one. I had to save up for about 2 weeks. Figured there must be a faster way other than paying real money to get game dollars.

Sorry to ruin ur day, but 40k expansion is cheap... wait till u get the last 3 u can buy with coins: 400k, 600k and 800k

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Labamba32
Username
Labamba32
Yeah I figured they get more expensive as you get up to the higher levels, but really is the best way to earn coins to just save up with collecting from your shops and flights? I mean 800K would take forever that way!!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
nohsi
Any ideas how to earn quite okay-ish in the game? I am mostly active on daily basis, but would like a recommendation for the hours where i am offline and still have a steady income.
Thank you

Top Bottom