Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Being called a cheater and a liar

But 1 000 000 coins! Thats either a fortune, or a cheat!

I’m not at level 13, though...
BFD20A25-1E77-42F2-A833-20AB38E6B18B.jpeg

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
I'm in the club! Twice now in a 2 month span on the same account. I have the game running on three different devices: my latest upgraded iPhone 8 and a new iPad, and on the old iPhone 5 that I upgraded from. The old iPad wouldn't even run the game past the first few levels. They are flagging the current iPad account as violating terms of service.

Two days now and no reply yet on my complaint about the latest ban. Last time they started talking about time settings but I haven't been out of this time zone for years and the only time I've opened that settings page was to take the picture they wanted. When I said so, the next reply blamed my internet connection. That's also a ridiculous claim. I have a great internet service that works fine for everything else and in any case it's the only service I have so if the game won't play reliably on it then I obviously can't play this game. Other games work fine so the problem is not my service.

I'm sure the support people neither know nor care what issue actually tripped the monitoring process, their job is to simply do resets. The monitoring process is flawed but as long as people will put up with it, there's no incentive to fix it. I was offended by the message wording the first time. Now I'm just sad, and seriously considering spending my time and money elsewhere.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n693vw
Username
Letadelko Kane
I have the same issue. Found my account blocked yesterday as a "cheater and time traveler". GI said they unblocked my account after I provided time settings screenshot, but all my neighbors are gone, the event isn't active, my flights aren't counted towards weekly mission and alliance count, and other players still see me as "blocked due to violating terms of use".

I have the same issue. Found my account blocked yesterday as a "cheater and time traveler". GI said they unblocked my account after I provided time settings screenshot, but all my neighbors are gone, the event isn't active, my flights aren't counted towards weekly mission and alliance count, and other players still see me as "blocked due to violating terms of use".

It takes time. The neighbor list and event will come back

Top Bottom