Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Become a VIP Flyer

Not everyone likes adverts, unfortunately this is the only way we are able to fund the forum.

However, I thought it was only fair to offer a new way of members to enjoy AirportCityGame without having to experience the adverts all the time. For just £5 per year, you can now become a VIP Flyer!

A VIP Flyer will experience these additional benefits

- No more ads
- Exclusive entry to the VIP Lounge to chat and trade with other VIP Flyers
- A VIP Flyer badge

If you would like to become a VIP Flyer - Simply click on the link below.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?account/upgrades

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Not everyone likes adverts, unfortunately this is the only way we are able to fund the forum.

However, I thought it was only fair to offer a new way of members to enjoy AirportCityGame without having to experience the adverts all the time. For just £5 per year, you can now become a VIP Flyer!

- No more ads
- A VIP Flyer badge

Worth every penny to kill the adds. Glad I subsrcibed early. Baz :)

Narda Schiphol

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
Anja Schiphol
[QUOTE = "Dave, post: 402012, lid: 3"]
Niet iedereen houdt van advertenties, helaas is dit de enige manier waarop we het forum kunnen financieren.

Ik vond het echter alleen maar billijk om een nieuwe manier voor leden te bieden om van AirportCityGame te genieten zonder de advertenties voortdurend te hoeven ervaren. Voor slechts £ 5 per jaar kun je nu een VIP Flyer worden !

Een VIP Flyer zal deze extra voordelen ervaren

- Geen advertenties meer
- Exclusieve toegang tot de VIP-lounge om te chatten en te handelen met andere VIP-folders
- Een VIP Flyer- badge

Als u VIP-flyer wilt worden , klikt u op de onderstaande link.

[/CITAAT]
hi i have a question. is the only way you can pay for this by a paypall account?

[QUOTE = "Dave, post: 402012, lid: 3"]
Niet iedereen houdt van advertenties, helaas is dit de enige manier waarop we het forum kunnen financieren.

Ik vond het echter alleen maar billijk om een nieuwe manier voor leden te bieden om van AirportCityGame te genieten zonder de advertenties voortdurend te hoeven ervaren. Voor slechts £ 5 per jaar kun je nu een VIP Flyer worden !

Een VIP Flyer zal deze extra voordelen ervaren

- Geen advertenties meer
- Exclusieve toegang tot de VIP-lounge om te chatten en te handelen met andere VIP-folders
- Een VIP Flyer- badge

Als u VIP-flyer wilt worden , klikt u op de onderstaande link.

[/CITAAT]
hi i have a question. is the only way you can pay for this by a paypall account?
For now yes this is the way by paypal.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961

- No more ads
- A VIP Flyer badge

Is this the same as becoming a member of the forum or am i mistaken.. thanks in advance for any help or reply

Is this the same as becoming a member of the forum or am i mistaken.. thanks in advance for any help or reply
Yes you will be member in the forum but the different is:
No AD.
Get a VIP Flyer banner
Login to Airport City Lounge forum.
This VIP is donation to keep the forum online and updated.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961
I've just subscribed to the forum n have become a vip flyer.. all because of the nice people who have helped me out with some issues of the game.. n for that i'm truly grateful n thankful.. coz i just love this game to death.. wish you all a nice time n game.. kind regards Jan

Airport City has no flaws.. it just develops random features 😉

I've just subscribed to the forum n have become a vip flyer.. all because of the nice people who have helped me out with some issues of the game.. n for that i'm truly grateful n thankful.. coz i just love this game to death.. wish you all a nice time n game.. kind regards Jan

Airport City has no flaws.. it just develops random features 😉
Thank you for become a VIP (y)

Top Bottom