Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Banned

Hi,
Sorry, not sure which sub-forum to put this on so i'll dump it here. My account (Air Z, in game) has been banned. Apologies to those who I gift / have sent gifts.
I have sent a message to support to try and find out what I have done to violate the policy and try and resolve the issue.

If I do manage to get it resolved i'll be back to gifting ASAP. If i don't get it sorted then sorry :(.

The only things I can think it will be is that I have support accounts on the same device (different phone, google account and play account). Or that I reconnecting to the game from multiple IP addresses in a short time as I was bouncing between different WIFI hotspots trying to get one that works reliably as we don't have internet in the new house yet.

Hi,
Sorry, not sure which sub-forum to put this on so i'll dump it here. My account (Air Z, in game) has been banned. Apologies to those who I gift / have sent gifts.
I have sent a message to support to try and find out what I have done to violate the policy and try and resolve the issue.

If I do manage to get it resolved i'll be back to gifting ASAP. If i don't get it sorted then sorry :(.

The only things I can think it will be is that I have support accounts on the same device (different phone, google account and play account). Or that I reconnecting to the game from multiple IP addresses in a short time as I was bouncing between different WIFI hotspots trying to get one that works reliably as we don't have internet in the new house yet.
More likely that your different wifi spots had a slight time delay and so the clock picked up a discrepency in the time stamp. Hotspot wifi doesnt count as a 'stable internet connection'!!

Bobbysqueeker

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Problem resolved, they never said what it was but i seem to have lost all my neighbours :(

I also had this problem, I got back onto support and the restored my neighbours, I have lost the favourite markers but all neighbours restored. It has happened to me twice in a month and my device doesn't leave the house and we are on broadband so I can see no reason why it happens

Top Bottom