Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Auto Collect Contracts

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Does anyone have any of the auto-collect buildings in the Alliance store? I am looking to see what the new contracts look like without purchasing one. Any information would be extremely useful. Thanks.
Capture+_2018-05-28-14-21-52.png

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Shoot.....these buildings are a lot more attractive now. Definitely gonna invest in some.
@Bob1977 in case you wanted to know the new contracts
Although it's a major step in a right direction (y), the contracts are still expensive in silver. :cautious:
As I said many times before: these auto-collectors are most useful for beginner players and spending hundreds of silver a day is out of question. So beginners can't afford them and "finishers" simply don't need them at all. I hope there is a thin layer of people in the middle who can get some benefits from the lowered prices.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Although it's a major step in a right direction (y), the contracts are still expensive in silver. :cautious:
As I said many times before: these auto-collectors are most useful for beginner players and spending hundreds of silver a day is out of question. So beginners can't afford them and "finishers" simply don't need them at all. I hope there is a thin layer of people in the middle who can get some benefits from the lowered prices.
Yes they are still a bit pricey in silver, but they may be useful every once in a while when trying to gather coins in a hurry (if you aren't getting enough red launches of course). To me, the 9 hour contract is the most attractive, as you can set it before bed and reap the rewards in the morning. It's not cheap enough to do daily, unfortunately.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Where do I find the auto collect buildings that I can buy with only silver tokens? I have checked Duke's and the regular store and all I see are the ones that need gold & silver to purchase!!!
You need gold and silver to purchase. You only need silver to purchase the contracts once you have the buildings

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
So beginners can't afford them and "finishers" simply don't need them at all. I hope there is a thin layer of people in the middle who can get some benefits from the lowered prices.
I did the 9 hour contract while offline for 125 silver and got almost 12K passengers. That’s not bad, not even for a finisher.
If I collect those buildings all at once I only have 500 passengers...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I did the 9 hour contract while offline for 125 silver and got almost 12K passengers. That’s not bad, not even for a finisher.
If I collect those buildings all at once I only have 500 passengers...
Yup it all depends on what you use them for. You can use it to gather a lot of pax before a map run (thanks for the inspiration by the way), or for coin buildings if you want to do some collecting overnight. A few different ways you can use auto-collect

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
@Wasted Eagle the contract collects from all during that time period, right?
From all within the radius of the Visa Center, yes. You can buy (very expensive) Police Stations to expand the range.

Hourly buildings get collected twice in a 1 hour contract. e.g. If your Stone Castle (1 hour yield) is ready to be collected and you pay for a 1 hour contract it will collect twice. Once at the start and once at the end.

Collecting even works with Family Ticket (double collecting) and Alarm Clock...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
From all within the radius of the Visa Center, yes. You can buy (very expensive) Police Stations to expand the range.

Hourly buildings get collected twice in a 1 hour contract. e.g. If your Stone Castle (1 hour yield) is ready to be collected and you pay for a 1 hour contract it will collect twice. Once at the start and once at the end.

Collecting even works with Family Ticket (double collecting) and Alarm Clock...
No that's not what I mean. I meant if you had multiple visa centers. I know that you can get more contracts based on the amount of visa centers you have. Since the contract availability is based on how many individual buildings you have, it would be nice if all the buildings do the autocollect when you buy the contract. That would make it more worthwhile to have multiple visa centers/bank branches, etc.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Your ‘from all’ was a bit misleading, @Navigata07 .

Another attempt. :) You can’t run passenger contracts simultaneously. The contract you run is for all visa centers. It doesn’t matter which one you click or tap, it all leads to the same single collecting window running that one contract. Passengers collected by any Visa Center’s radius end up in the same passenger pot. Collecting just empties that pot.

Same goes for coins from a Bank Branch or items from a Pawn Shop.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Your ‘from all’ was a bit misleading, @Navigata07 .

Another attempt. :) You can’t run passenger contracts simultaneously. The contract you run is for all visa centers. It doesn’t matter which one you click or tap, it all leads to the same single collecting window running that one contract. Passengers collected by any Visa Center’s radius end up in the same passenger pot. Collecting just empties that pot.

Same goes for coins from a bank or items from a Pawn shop.
Yes my apologies. That's what I was hoping for. In other words, the more collectors you have, the more you can collect, and also the more contracts you have available to you. This is very useful info. Thank you very much.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
In other words, the more collectors you have, the more you can collect, and also the more contracts you have available to you.
You need all six collectors to start expanding radius, though. Placed and working (road). Even if your radius is maxed, disconnect one collector and you fall back to 1-tile and five contracts...

6 collectors: 120 gold and 2400 silver
Police Station: 150 gold and 2500 silver each

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You need all six collectors to start expanding radius, though. Placed and working (road). Even if your radius is maxed, disconnect one collector and you fall back to 1-tile and five contracts...

6 collectors: 120 gold and 2400 silver
Police Station: 150 gold and 2500 silver each
I wasnt planning on expanding, but I will certainly consider it depending on what I want to do. I'll probably only get one or two visa centers to collect for pax. I'm more after the coin collectors, as I rely on my coin buildings as much as my launches

Top Bottom