Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Attention all pilots...

On android, if I click on settings, then click the exclamation mark, it gives me a message saying "Attention all pilots". If I click on it, it takes me to the facebook page for the weekly bonus. But nothing pops up on its own - I have to click to get it. Don't know if it's the same thing on IOS.
I get something similar on windows but once it’s been clicked/tapped, it goes away. For some reason when I tap the message on iOS, it fails to take me to the page. It must not be triggering that I’ve tapped, so keeps trying to repeat the process over and over 😩.

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
I get something similar on windows but once it’s been clicked/tapped, it goes away. For some reason when I tap the message on iOS, it fails to take me to the page. It must not be triggering that I’ve tapped, so keeps trying to repeat the process over and over 😩.
Got a new iOS update today on my iPad. Perhaps it is related to that change.

Top Bottom