Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Are Oil Refineries Worth It???

Ok I’ve been watching this tread and I’m convinced. I don’t seem to have a passenger problem currently it’s more of an oil/expansion/money issue for me. I just built a small oil refinery. However I like the idea of the magic garden and will start on it as space permits.

If anyone feels like looking at my current setup and give advice I would be super appreciative!! I will not be paying money so only using coin bought items.

Ok
Ok I’ve been watching this tread and I’m convinced. I don’t seem to have a passenger problem currently it’s more of an oil/expansion/money issue for me. I just built a small oil refinery. However I like the idea of the magic garden and will start on it as space permits.

If anyone feels like looking at my current setup and give advice I would be super appreciative!! I will not be paying money so only using coin bought items.
forgot what thread I was in so I’m sorry for the magic garden/passenger info.

My question is I’ve bought the small refinery do you guys thinks it’s more
Important to use the next 10 cash on a powerful oil refinery or land expansion. I feel with the small refinery bonus I am
Meeting oil capacity currently but I also fed the there is never too much oil.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
My question is I’ve bought the small refinery do you guys thinks it’s more
Important to use the next 10 cash on a powerful oil refinery or land expansion. I feel with the small refinery bonus I am
Meeting oil capacity currently but I also fed the there is never too much oil.
Refineries are not about getting more fuel. They're about letting you play less often.
Eg, when you have 60 max fuel, you need to play at least every hour. When you have 240 fuel, you have peace of mind for 4 hours.
If you have the time to play during the day, extra fuel storage gives almost nothing.

Refineries are not about getting more fuel. They're about letting you play less often.
Eg, when you have 60 max fuel, you need to play at least every hour. When you have 240 fuel, you have peace of mind for 4 hours.
If you have the time to play during the day, extra fuel storage gives almost nothing.
I see but can’t you also use extra fuel to speed up and get more fights per hour if you have a higher capacity?

Also with this small refinery addition it now gives me enough fuel to send all fights I have at once including one jumbo ranger. I have more jumbo rangers that I can’t/don’t use because of the high oil cost.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I see but can’t you also use extra fuel to speed up and get more fights per hour if you have a higher capacity?

Also with this small refinery addition it now gives me enough fuel to send all fights I have at once including one jumbo ranger. I have more jumbo rangers that I can’t/don’t use because of the high oil cost.
You get 1 fuel per minute - that doesn't change. You just get more time before it stops ticking.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC

@Spork do you have a spare device you could possibly use for a fuel account? I'm in two now and that's solved my long lasting fuel issue which enables me to fly a lot more. One of my fuel rings ZCC is looking for a couple of extra players to join. You need to set up a extra account once that account gets to Level 3 you will be able to see if you can send F20, if it does then get it to only Level 10 and you can send and receive fuel (if by level 3 it's showing P10, delete and start again until you are able to send F20) if this is something you are interested in please contact @Blue Jay for more info.

Please take note of what AgentL is telling you about oil refinery's what he's saying is correct.

I also saw in one of your previous post's you are a actual pilot, very impressive (y)

And on another note can I ask please what the frig is a 'Magic Garden'?

Last edited:
@Spork do you have a spare device you could possibly use for a fuel account? I'm in two now and that's solved my long lasting fuel issue which enables me to fly a lot more. One of my fuel rings ZCC is looking for a couple of extra players to join. You need to set up a extra account once that account gets to Level 3 you will be able to see if you can send F20, if it does then get it to only Level 10 and you can send and receive fuel (if by level 3 it's showing P10, delete and start again until you are able to send F20) if this is something you are interested in please contact @Blue Jay for more info.

Please take note of what AgentL is telling you about oil refinery's what he's saying is correct.

I also saw in one of your previous post's you are a actual pilot, very impressive (y)

I do not have an extra device but I’m sure I could get an old iPad to put a game on. I’ve been thinking about doing an account for fuel but I don’t know much about it. Once I get it and an account that can send F20 I’ll let you know.

I don’t have a magic garden and there are many more experienced than I to explain it better. It’s simply a small area you can place your buildings one at a time when collecting which is surrounded on all four sides and up to 3 deep of buildings that enhance passengers. So it’s more work to move buildings into the “magic garden” one at a time but if done right I’ve heard some pretty large multipliers. So basically a building that produces 60 pax may produce 200 or more.

I love flying just don’t get to do it as often as I used to.... also the plane I like to fly is much more expensive than the old Cessna’s I learned in many moons ago.

I am currently saving to get 2 mil to get the small refinery to lvl 2 and saving greenies to buy a powerful refinery. It’s a grind.....

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

@LjGibbs i have sent you a PM on the magic garden

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I do not have an extra device but I’m sure I could get an old iPad to put a game on. I’ve been thinking about doing an account for fuel but I don’t know much about it. Once I get it and an account that can send F20 I’ll let you know.

I don’t have a magic garden and there are many more experienced than I to explain it better. It’s simply a small area you can place your buildings one at a time when collecting which is surrounded on all four sides and up to 3 deep of buildings that enhance passengers. So it’s more work to move buildings into the “magic garden” one at a time but if done right I’ve heard some pretty large multipliers. So basically a building that produces 60 pax may produce 200 or more.

I love flying just don’t get to do it as often as I used to.... also the plane I like to fly is much more expensive than the old Cessna’s I learned in many moons ago.

I am currently saving to get 2 mil to get the small refinery to lvl 2 and saving greenies to buy a powerful refinery. It’s a grind.....

Cool, when you have the time it's well worth joining a fuel ring I was struggling for over 2 years and now I find the game so much easier, I've also spent the last 3 months expanding my land and increasing buildings for pax.

@Blue Jay has just PM'd me about the magic garden thank you, he explained what it was and what to do so will take a look at his airport now.

Yeah it is a grind, but worth it in the long run.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@luxurycat @LjGibbs By "magic garden" he meant concentrating all bonuses over one spot and moving each house there before collecting and then back again. Very tiresome, easily doubles your pax input.
Pretty much everybody has his own name to call this pattern, IMHO "magic garden" is one of the worst because it sounds like an ingame building to describe player behaviour : )

Top Bottom