Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Are Oil Refineries Worth It???

At a point in the game you will want 80-90% of your buildings to be passenger producers. Then you get your coins from elsewhere like launches and collections.
Dave, take a look at his airport. I think he’s already got that 80-20 balance. The problem is mainly space in my opinion. You have more experience than me, could give a better advice...

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Dont have greenis for alarm clock...
Not many of us do, whenever you do get a chance get them at dukes shop for 8. I know 8 sounds a lot when you also need greens for expansions, i cant see your airport but sounds like expansion is important to you at the moment. It’s just a case of getting the balance right for what you want to do. It’s not a game that can be rushed, and when you have a plan stick to it. When i first started i kept changing when i found other things to do, those other things can wait they are there all the time (apart from events obvs)

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Thank u..this is only problem for me now
Another tip, buy a labyrinth garden. It gives 10% bonus on your passengers. Then place it, then when you want to collect passengers move the building next to the garden and collect. Move the building back and repeat with other buildings. I know it sounds mundane and a lot of moving but will give you extra passengers when you collect

Last edited:
Dave, take a look at his airport. I think he’s already got that 80-20 balance. The problem is mainly space in my opinion. You have more experience than me, could give a better advice...

I looked and it's all the smaller pax buildings. I agree space is an issue because you need space to put the larger buildings. Also continuing to upgrade the terminal so there's more passengers there before harvesting the passengers from the buildings probably would work. The 5% and 10% bonuses will help a little but the # of passengers you're basing it on is small, which is why people are building those areas for stacking bonuses and getting 100-200% of the base passengers before bonuses.

If you don't want to pay real money for greens to buy the land then you need to do it via the weekly bonus codes. That means you'll have to be patient in adding land. Buying alarm clocks wouldn't make sense to me because the # of passengers you get for those 8 greens is small in this case compared to a city like mine or others that are much bigger. It may seem like a lot of money to buy a 300 passenger building for 600,000 coins but with a family ticket and stacking bonuses you can turn that into 900-1000 passengers for one building. When you're flying alliance or adventure missions with anything bigger than a jet you need those buildings or a ton of maps to the destinations you're trying to get to.

@Sudip , when Duke comes to your city, do you buy the mystery box for 8000 coins? It’s an absolute “must do”. Twice a week. I wouldn’t go wasting them all straight away, though. Many will be a lot more valuable later on.

The advice from @Blue Jay and @Davescharf above is extremely valuable, especially when you have limited land. I bought every passenger boosting item (tree/small lake/angel monument) from the INDUSTRIES section of the store (where you get power plants from) very early on because I never had enough passengers. You can position them to get max benefit across as many buildings as possible without moving them or shape them in a square with a 2x2 hole in the middle (don’t forget, you’ll need a road in one spot!) and move your buildings in and out as you collect pax- it takes a lot of work but the bonus is huge.

If you like the idea of the Passenger Bonus Square (or whatever you want to call it) over time you can modify and create an an UberBonus area. My alliance calls them the Magic Gardens, I think. The 2 images below show my version - it’s taken a long time to get it there. Almost every building out to a radius of 3 (with one or 2 long range bonus buildings outside the image) is boosting the hole. The second image shows you how much extra the garden generates. That’s a > x4 boost. This means I use far less alarm clocks than many other players.

4726D356-63D9-4664-9279-FDE77A1DB799.jpeg

0C1E1F24-5386-4B07-9327-9B05BF874CA2.jpeg

@Sudip , when Duke comes to your city, do you buy the mystery box for 8000 coins? It’s an absolute “must do”. Twice a week. I wouldn’t go wasting them all straight away, though. Many will be a lot more valuable later on.

The advice from @Blue Jay and @Davescharf above is extremely valuable, especially when you have limited land. I bought every passenger boosting item (tree/small lake/angel monument) from the INDUSTRIES section of the store (where you get power plants from) very early on because I never had enough passengers. You can position them to get max benefit across as many buildings as possible without moving them or shape them in a square with a 2x2 hole in the middle (don’t forget, you’ll need a road in one spot!) and move your buildings in and out as you collect pax- it takes a lot of work but the bonus is huge.

If you like the idea of the Passenger Bonus Square (or whatever you want to call it) over time you can modify and create an an UberBonus area. My alliance calls them the Magic Gardens, I think. The 2 images below show my version - it’s taken a long time to get it there. Almost every building out to a radius of 3 (with one or 2 long range bonus buildings outside the image) is boosting the hole. The second image shows you how much extra the garden generates. That’s a > x4 boost. This means I use far less alarm clocks than many other players.

View attachment 12891
View attachment 12892
Guide me to build a square..i will send u the list what i have in store to boost

Guide me to build a square..i will send u the list what i have in store to boost

It’s likely easier to look at Bob’s square or someone else’s and click on the buildings. Mine has the items you can buy for coins (trees, angel monument, lake) in the first ring and then metro stations and event reward buildings (anything with a radius of 2). The metro stations are bonuses you can get when you buy greens during one of the occasional sales. My bonus is at 125% right now but will grow over time.

You can’t realistically get this bonus over 60 or 70% unless you’re willing to spend real money.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I have 1 crystal manor, 1 santa workshop, 6 tree, 6 angel monument and lybrinth garden.. please someone tell me the arrangement properly so that i can get the maximum from those...thank u...
A very simple example of what you could do. The first image is with what you have now (+70%), the second is what you could do by simply adding a few cheap items from the store (+85%)...
There a many different combinations to try and it almost always comes down to how much area you have to work with. Play around with the it and you’ll soon work it out. @Dan ’s link above is a great bit of reading. We’re getting a little off topic from the thread title now.

FC00E7E5-58A9-4BE1-94EA-184ED89FA426.jpeg

A very simple example of what you could do. The first image is with what you have now (+70%), the second is what you could do by simply adding a few cheap items from the store (+85%)...
There a many different combinations to try and it almost always comes down to how much area you have to work with. Play around with the it and you’ll soon work it out. @Dan ’s link above is a great bit of reading. We’re getting a little off topic from the thread title now.

View attachment 12924
Thank u soo much...i will try first one very soon...and going to open a thread about this so that new players can get a chance to use these.

Top Bottom