Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook Apogeemission... top little time

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03mh8fwv
Username
iShadowU
Hi,

Can anyone explain how I can perform 10 Apogeemissions in 7 days time, when each mission takes 24 hours. If I don’t loose time preparing for the flight I would need at least 10 days...

Thanks for helping or is this and error in the mission that started this week.

Hi,

Can anyone explain how I can perform 10 Apogeemissions in 7 days time, when each mission takes 24 hours. If I don’t loose time preparing for the flight I would need at least 10 days...

Thanks for helping or is this and error in the mission that started this week.

Go to the Space Launch Thread. Look for people doing QL green launches and send a friend request. (be sure to tag them first so they will know you are from the forum). I'll be doing some in a couple of hours, so if you want to send me a friend request, I'll accept. My codes are in my signature.

Also, noticed your thread prefix is "facebook", but your profile says ipad. Windows, IOS and android can interact with each other but not with facebook.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03mh8fwv
Username
iShadowU
Did send an invite (Iˋm 03mh8fwv). Did the post gast and not too familiair with this forum yet. Had to be iOS index instead of Facebook.
But can I run 2 missions at the same time? Thought not.

Did send an invite (Iˋm 03mh8fwv). Did the post gast and not too familiair with this forum yet. Had to be iOS index instead of Facebook.
But can I run 2 missions at the same time? Thought not.
I got your invite on Crscnt. I'll be starting some green launches in about 45 minutes with at least 3 qls. You are welcome to join.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03mh8fwv
Username
iShadowU
I got your invite on Crscnt. I'll be starting some green launches in about 45 minutes with at least 3 qls. You are welcome to join.

I’m on one for another 20h, but as said: running event requires 10 missions in 7 to 8 days. Wonder who can manage that

I’m on one for another 20h, but as said: running event requires 10 missions in 7 to 8 days. Wonder who can manage that
Everyone who joins a QL launch. I did 20 this morning - getting ready to do another 20. If you look at the number of people who have completed the event so far, you will see it is very do-able.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Plus a very positive attitude! I noticed so many players on Facebook have a negative attitude towards the challenge. And that's why is called a challenge otherwise if it were way direct, it would have been boring!
Plus this one is way easier. The last space event required 79 launch flights in an even shorter run( 7 days)

Go to the Space Launch Thread. Look for people doing QL green launches and send a friend request. (be sure to tag them first so they will know you are from the forum). I'll be doing some in a couple of hours, so if you want to send me a friend request, I'll accept. My codes are in my signature.

Also, noticed your thread prefix is "facebook", but your profile says ipad. Windows, IOS and android can interact with each other but not with facebook.
Hi Crescent I’ve sent you a friend request in game. My name is Dor in game. I’d love to jump some launches if you have more planned!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03mh8fwv
Username
iShadowU
Ok, now you’ve lost me. What are QL Launches and how can you do 20 at the same time.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03mh8fwv
Username
iShadowU
Ok, think I’m with you now. Need to wait until current mission is over so I can join QL Launches.

Any change to learn how to get to greenies without spending too much?

Ok, think I’m with you now. Need to wait until current mission is over so I can join QL Launches.

Any change to learn how to get to greenies without spending too much?
For greenies, do you use the weekly code? If not, go to your neighbours and in the add box, type *rocket05* with the stars around it. you will get 3 greenies. There are other ways to get QLs in the game too without spending money.

If one person in your launch has a QL, the time goes down by 90% from 24 hours to 2 hours. If a second person has a QL, it goes down another 90% to 15 minutes....and so on.

I’ve been doing group launches with, in some cases 10 or more QLs, so the flights return instantly. That’s how you can do the event, a lot of people on here did it in less than half an hour.

Ok, now you’ve lost me. What are QL Launches and how can you do 20 at the same time.
A ql shortens a launch return by 90% meaning if a launch has 1 ql it returns in 2h40m if you has 2qls in the same launch, he launch returns in 14m, if you have 3 QLs on the same launch the launch returns in 1m32s, if you have 4 qls in the same launch the launch returns in 14s, if you have 5 qls in the same launch the launch returns instantly.

So, to achieve your goal you need to join launches were multiple qls are at play (there are plenty in this forum) and by so doing you will achieve 10 launches under 30 minutes.

Top Bottom