Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone still playing Sunshine Bay?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Just loaded up Sunshine Bay after having quite a break from it.

Anyone else still playing?
Just installed it on windows exactly the same as when I first started playing it 6 years ago never been updated once.So I uninstalled it and found it on facebook been doing well without friends but I have gotten bored with it I have too many games going on I cant keep up.Still having problems time to uninstall it again

Attachments

• 2019-06-23.png
    2019-06-23.png
    1,020.5 KB · Views: 463
  • 2019-06-23 (1).png
    2019-06-23 (1).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
It's good to hear that! I've been looking for this game on mobidescargar in many months. I really want to experience the game on my phone. A convenient truth when I can satisfy his addiction spells whenever I want.

Seems this game isn't available for download anymore.
Such a shame, was just like Airport City, but in the marine format.

Still reckon they could have merged both games - Have an Airport & a marina!
That would have been cool! Combo of the 2 games! I still play it a little on facebook (actually, gameroom), but since none of my facebook friends play, I don't have neighbors. But it's still fun playing. I liked the windows version the most.

That would have been cool! Combo of the 2 games! I still play it a little on facebook (actually, gameroom), but since none of my facebook friends play, I don't have neighbors. But it's still fun playing. I liked the windows version the most.
Booted my tablet up for the first time in ages and saw it on there. Would have conuntiued playing it if it had been updated as much as AC. I think they missed a gem there.

Top Bottom