Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Another new update coming?

Device
  1. Android
cannot wait GI to provide more innovative way to block starting flight,
for example, more bad weather, more flight items required, less drop rate,
impossible missions......

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
I hope any new update removes bad weather after X days or hours...I have had a sandstorm on one destination for 10 days...that's ridiculous. If a person does not have the item needed to remove the bad weather...then you are forced to spend greenies to fly it, which I think is unfair. If I want to fix a broken plane, I can just wait for repair...it should be the same for bad weather in my opinion.

This would be the best idea ever!

i keep my support account friends small, and last event due to this fact i couldnt fly to any of the event destinations as i had 4 places that all needed the one weather item i didnt have... what a surprise, RNG my ass. if it was RNG then 4 destinations wouldnt be hit with needing Tesla within 2 days of each other and no other weather conditions. but surprise surprise, none of my friends could send me tesla...

Top Bottom