Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - November 27, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
To new neighbours of Benjamin Thomas

Thanks for recent support for red launches, I tend to run a slow launch so if you are in a hurry then pm me and I can speed things along.

As my game is level 79 please don’t waste your gifts by sending stuff I don’t use.

If you need gifts other than ear plugs or E readers, please add my support game

Happy Helen, which is level 65 and could do with more gifts.

Happy flying new neighbours

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Hi...

I'm on holiday until 3 december...i try to play and return gifts but i have bad internet connection..thanks everyone for understanding...if i will find a good connection i will return gifts to all....

All my thanks go to
@PhactorPhil @Harcourt @harry singh @Blue Jay @Blue Skies @Wired Parrott @FlyingFalcon @Robobobo888 @JayBee @Husam @Madegwen59 @WildJaguar @Slawsk @Pit1024 @david smith @Davescharf @Speed @nick6901 @Mortimer @Kendra @KenDuckySmith @deficit @Dan @Winitall63 @zica @andy8758 @benfly123 @Bob69bob @Bob1977 (your spreadsheets opened my eyes big time) @crescent moon @Etshk and many others that have contributed to my game's development your thoughts and gifts have been noted and greatly appreciated.

Hi...

I'm on holiday until 3 december...i try to play and return gifts but i have bad internet connection..thanks everyone for understanding...if i will find a good connection i will return gifts to all....
Hi @zica ! I'm not able to send you any gifts, either from my main and my support. I think that might be related to your poor internet conditions? I chose the present, click send, and apparently, nothing happens. Let me know if you're receiving anything from me or not.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Hi @zica ! I'm not able to send you any gifts, either from my main and my support. I think that might be related to your poor internet conditions? I chose the present, click send, and apparently, nothing happens. Let me know if you're receiving anything from me or not.
thank you to all my good neighbors...i played only few minutes these 3 days...received over 300 gifts and probably something blocked you to send me more gifts because i didn't open the ones i receive the days before....tomorrow will arrive home and everything will be ok...i'm in the mountains , in a rustic guesthouse, poor phone signal and internet...only BBQ, music and dancing allowed...

thank you to all my good neighbors...i played only few minutes these 3 days...received over 300 gifts and probably something blocked you to send me more gifts because i didn't open the ones i receive the days before....tomorrow will arrive home and everything will be ok...i'm in the mountains , in a rustic guesthouse, poor phone signal and internet...only BBQ, music and dancing allowed...
My kind of escape including beer to too everything off... :whistle::whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom