Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - May 22, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Hey guys,
i still need 1 Dryer and 1 washing machine to finish my Laundry can s.o. help out with that? what i can return u will see in my signature.

PM me for that or tag me

Thanks

Hi neighbors,

I'm doing The Great Game event so my priority is to collect items for the last three stadiums.
Please send event items (no Goal Posts, pls - I have enough from them) or Altimeter, F20 or Fuel Catalyst. Please note that the list of event items in my sig is updated every time I collect some gifts.

I am collecting (in order of priority):
1. EDIT: 6x Video Board, 5x Robotic Lawnmower (no more Bench, Goal Posts please)
2. Altimeter, Fuel 20 or Fuel Catalyst

Please send all gifts to Pit1024.

Gifts sent according to your names / sigs. Pls tag me / PM me if you need anything different.

I am currently upgrading my Control Tower to level10, so I can send only 4 more days Technical Pen. Should someone need it, pls tag me or PM me.

Just a reminder: I have changed the way I'm sending out gifts: I send the first item you have in your name; if you do not have an item in your name or if I cannot send it - I check your sig on Saturdays and Wednesdays and update my table. So it might be possible that I send e.g. on Friday a gift from your Wednesday sig. To avoid this pls tag me or PM me, should you need anything different.
I do not any more actively look in your sigs which building items, not listed in your name, you might need. My list of the construction items I can send is organized like this:
- 1st row level-dependent items for Terminal / Tower / Town Hall / Repair Base;
- 2nd row items for all different factories;
- 3rd and 4th rows - all other general building items.
Should you need something - pls look in my signature and tag me / PM me.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Hi neighbors,

I'm doing The Great Game event so my priority is to collect items for the last three stadiums.
Please send event items (no Goal Posts, pls - I have enough from them) or Altimeter, F20 or Fuel Catalyst. Please note that the list of event items in my sig is updated every time I collect some gifts.

1. 9x Bench, 11x Video Board, 11x Robotic Lawnmower (no more Goal Posts pleas)

Gifts sent according to your names / sigs. Pls tag me / PM me if you need anything different.

I am currently upgrading my Control Tower to level10, so I can send only 4 more days Technical Pen. Should someone need it, pls tag me or PM me.

Just a reminder: I have changed the way I'm sending out gifts: I send the first item you have in your name; if you do not have an item in your name or if I cannot send it - I check your sig on Saturdays and Wednesdays and update my table. So it might be possible that I send e.g. on Friday a gift from your Wednesday sig. To avoid this pls tag me or PM me, should you need anything different.
I do not any more actively look in your sigs which building items, not listed in your name, you might need. My list of the construction items I can send is organized like this:

I can send u bench.. can u send lawnmowers?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
If you click on the two Spoilers in my signature, you'll find out ;) Video Board from main and Bench from gift support account

P.S. If you need any of them or any other item, pls send invitations to both my games.
yea video boar is still missing 1 in my collection

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Both of LY game and LY2 game do not need any Stadium items, please do not send.

@david smith: sent you Video Board.
@Gt city: sent you E-reader.
@TSharper: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Neil ellor: sent you VR Headset.
@LAX: sent you Wireless Compass.
@Frz67: sent you VR Headset.
@Hburr: sent you Earplugs.
@Theo1977: sent you VR Headset.
@Bram: sent you VR Headset.
@Bali Hi: sent you VR Headset.
@javi: sent you VR Headset.
@Mouse: sent you Video Board.
@Bulldog: sent you Bed.
@suzy: sent you Video Board.
@Cosmic Blue: sent you Earplugs.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Video Board.
@Zali66 (Milan): sent you VR Headset.
@Bruno237: sent you Earplugs.
@Toddfish: sent you E-reader.
@Juvenal: sent you E-reader.
@vayka1: sent you Passengers.
@nsari: sent you Sleeping Pill.
@B17 Flying Fortress: sent you Earplugs.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you VR Headset.
@zenmie: sent you Attitude Indicator.
@must_dash: sent you Video Board.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Hi neighbors,

1. 9x Bench, 11x Video Board, 11x Robotic Lawnmower (no more Goal Posts pleas)

Sent you a bench. Need robot mower if you have it.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
I almost have my second Sweets Factory done!

Just 1 Tunnel Freezer and 1 Screw Press to go!

Thank you @Harcourt for all of the help you have been as well as a large of other people helping me get all of these set up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom