Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - May 22, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to be a certain level too see events? I don't see anything about benches or stadiums.
First you have to install the update.
Then you will get two Brazilian buildings to buy in the same place you buy your residential buildings that you get your passengers from.
They will seldem give you an item when you collect.
When you collect all five you get a stadium. You can see this in your collections under the icon of a star.
That's all I know because my buildings haven't had time to produce yet.

I can't tell you anything about benches yet. Haven't got that far.

You will also notice some flights like Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires will for the next 12 days have collectable items. Other Central and South American flights will have them as well. But those won't get you the stadium.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
First you have to install the update.
Then you will get two Brazilian buildings to buy in the same place you buy your residential buildings that you get your passengers from.
They will seldem give you an item when you collect.
When you collect all five you get a stadium. You can see this in your collections under the icon of a star.
That's all I know because my buildings haven't had time to produce yet.
Ok, this is probably a dumb question, but is it worth pursuing? I'm pretty low level, so it's a strong possibility I won't finish it in time if it's difficult. Should I even try it?

Ok, this is probably a dumb question, but is it worth pursuing? I'm pretty low level, so it's a strong possibility I won't finish it in time if it's difficult. Should I even try it?
I don't think it is that difficult. I am about the same level as you and I think I can do it. However, it is only worth pursuing if you think it is. Plus, there have been glitches. It works fine for me on windows.You have 12 days. Plus it takes land. I don't know how big the stadium is but the residential buildings are 1X1 and 2X2. In addition, there is a new item for alliances starting Monday, but if you aren't in one, then it doesn't mean much.

Edit: It may be a little bit more difficult than I thought, but it still isn't impossible. You have to collect two collections four times and build a stadium to get a prize.

Last edited:
After thinking about it for a couple minutes, because of the glitch problem, it may not be worth it. Some people were not able to load the game after installing the update. I took a risk and got lucky.

The events are fun to try even for newer players. If you focus on flying to the destinations to get you collections I think it's pretty doable. I would say thus far it isn't as hard as my first one last year.

The benches, video boards, robotic lawn mowers and goals you read about are needed to open the stadium. You can buy the items but 32 greens per stadium is a lot.

Anyone who would like to gift stadium items is more than welcome to send my way. Got a good start on opening one today but it's a lot of items

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Well I would say go for it!

I wasn't much higher level than you when I did the Easter event, and I finished days before the deadline. You probably will need to dial back on some other goals for a while to progress on the event.

Right now I am actually flying a lot of propeller planes to destinations that drop either the carnival items or the stadium build items, on the theory that since they turn around so much faster I'll have more shots at getting the drops. So you do not need very advanced planes to work on the mission, and in fact I suspect it's easier with smaller planes.

Also you can visit Brazilian Villas in your neighbor's towns. I think (not sure) you can also visit their stadiums to look for the items dropped there. So you can still advance on the event even without huge tracts of land. You've established an active trading network already, so that will help you get the items to build the stadium.

Finally the lower level you are, the more valuable the prize (+20 to max population) is to you. If you only have 500 or so residents than an extra 20 is a nice boost. A high-level player with thousands of residents already would scarcely notice 20 more.

Already not even 24 hours in I have 3 stadiums in storage, just from clicking on villas. Getting the building items for so many stadiums is looking like more of the bottleneck but I expect I could have at least one built by Sunday night. So I don't believe this event is crazy difficult.

Hi Neighbors,

I'm doing the event so please send stadium items, with the exception of the following building items.

Control Tower lv 9: Coffee Machine x 2 / Observation Drone x 7
Terminal lv8: Route x 4 / Arcade Machine x 3 / Smart Glass x 1

Unless I see your post or game name saying you don't play the event, I'll send you Goal Post. So please advise if your building/flight/repair items are more of your priority.

Thanks everyone and good luck on the drops!

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
If anyone wants event items instead of what I've been sending you let me know! I am doing the event as well in addition to finishing up my second Sweets Factory!

I can send Goal Posts

@Harcourt If your supports could send me 2 more Tunnel Freezers that would be all of those I need! @Robobobo888 I'll have a nav module coming your way for a screw press!

If there are any other screw presses out there who are willing to trade let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom