Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - July 31, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Hi All,

Thanks to the following members who are sending me gift items on daily basis:

@el_angelus, @Wabbitgirl, @Troglodyte69, @Eren, @Phil G, @Davescharf, @dchesn08, @CeNedraLessien, @Arjun_M, @Raschuma, @el_angelus, @Flite-Risk, @karthi, @suzy, @Kei, @Sammy KingSAM

Currently, I need the following things, and updated my signature with new items after recent update:
Mechnaical therometer x4
Infrared thermometer x4
Liquid thermometer x4
Galileo thermometer x4

PS: F20 back again in my main game (kumarcity), however my support game is now not compatible to send F20 after recent update rec'd. Those who want to become my neighbor, can send me request to main / support game, the username: nrkumar4u - 2nd game.

Thanks
Ravi

Hi All,

@el_angelus, @Wabbitgirl, @Troglodyte69, @Eren, @Phil G, @Davescharf, @dchesn08, @CeNedraLessien, @Arjun_M, @Raschuma, @el_angelus, @Flite-Risk, @karthi, @suzy, @Kei, @Sammy KingSAM

Currently, I need the following things, and updated my signature with new items after recent update:
Mechnaical therometer x4
Infrared thermometer x4
Liquid thermometer x4
Galileo thermometer x4

PS: F20 back again in my main game (kumarcity), however my support game is now not compatible to send F20 after recent update rec'd. Those who want to become my neighbor, can send me request to main / support game, the username: nrkumar4u - 2nd game.

Thanks
Ravi
hi there windows has no update yet so i will return gifts until i get F20 back (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Hi All,

Mechnaical therometer x4
Infrared thermometer x4
Liquid thermometer x4
Galileo thermometer x4

Thanks
Ravi
I sent you Mechanical themometer

Hi neighbors,
I 'm building lvl2 Weather Station now so I need Heliograph x6, Barograph x6, Rain Gauge x6, Disdrometer x6.
I can send Disdrometer, as shown in my sig.
Yesterday I didn't manage to send gifts from one of my support accounts so ca 10 gifts left for today. I believe I'll be able to return all sent gifts today.
Rain gauge sent, please return disdrometer

Wabbitgirl has now completed level 1 of the weather station so can no longer gift those items. I can now gift for level 2, disdrometer and will check signatures before sending to make sure you are needing level 2 items.

For now if all my neighbours can please send me the new flight items, that would be very much appreciated. I cannot complete my alliance task until I receive a massive spotlight so that is urgently needed right now. I will change my signature and game name when I want to receive level 2 weather station items.

Thanks all for your gifts!

Wabbitgirl has now completed level 1 of the weather station so can no longer gift those items. I can now gift for level 2, disdrometer and will check signatures before sending to make sure you are needing level 2 items.

For now if all my neighbours can please send me the new flight items, that would be very much appreciated. I cannot complete my alliance task until I receive a massive spotlight so that is urgently needed right now. I will change my signature and game name when I want to receive level 2 weather station items.

Thanks all for your gifts!
Just don't forget, lvl2 and lvl3 or Weather Station decrease the need of special flight items :) so both are important ;)

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Hi All,
Thanks to the following members who are sending me gift items on daily basis, updated my details and signature:

Currently, I need this for weather station (level 1): Infrared thermometer x2

FYI: updated my signature with new items after recent update:

Thanks
Ravi

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Hi All,
Thanks to the following members who are sending me gift items on daily basis, updated my details and signature:

Currently, I need this for weather station (level 1): Infrared thermometer x2

FYI: updated my signature with new items after recent update:

Thanks
Ravi
Thank you as well

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. My LY game needs Weather Station Level 3 building items if you can help, I can send Ceilometer.

Sent Heliograph to the following neighbors:
@HP-, @Az1, @amaidment, @suzy, @Bali Hi, @el_angelus,

Sent Ceilometer to the following neighbors:
@Meagansoroka, @Neil ellor, @Pakman,

@Juvenal: sent you Landing Lamp.
@diwata: sent you Earplugs.
@AJ: sent you Massive Sportlight.
@Theo1977: sent you VR Headset.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Navigation Module.
@Izelman: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Zali66 (Milan): sent you Navigation Module.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom