Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - July 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Hi Friends Good Morning.....My signature updated...I need 2 Calculator and 1 ergonomic chair..Some one can send this..Please feel free to ask any gift you need for my list......
Thanks in Advance....

I posted on the Windows thread, but since so many of my previous neighbors are android & ios, thought I would post here, too.

After 2 weeks off, I'm going stir crazy! So I decided to start playing again, but with just 1 game this time around.

I tried to reinstall AC using my backup, but it was apparently corrupted. With a little help from GI, I got my game back, but unfortunately, lost all my neighbors. I will try to send neighbor requests, but will welcome requests from all. :):):)

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
I posted on the Windows thread, but since so many of my previous neighbors are android & ios, thought I would post here, too.

After 2 weeks off, I'm going stir crazy! So I decided to start playing again, but with just 1 game this time around.

I tried to reinstall AC using my backup, but it was apparently corrupted. With a little help from GI, I got my game back, but unfortunately, lost all my neighbors. I will try to send neighbor requests, but will welcome requests from all. :):):)
Yayyyyyyy!!!! This is phenomenal news!!!!!! :D:D:joyful::joyful::playful::playful::playful::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Hi neighbors,
Today my main game didn't reset so I can't visit neighbors and can't send gifts. I'll manage to send majority of the gifts from my support accounts but especially those of you who are neighbors only with my man will miss my gift today. I'll try to send invitations from my supports with free gift slots so pls accept them. My supports are named ZPit1024s?, so you surely will recognize the invitations as coming from me :)

I still need 5 Mail Sorters to finish my 5th and 6th Post Office so pls whoever can send it, help me to finish my event buildings. I'm done with Handheld Scanners, Numerators and Marking Machines, thanks for your support!

This is fantastic @crescent moon. Sending you a request now

Diego Navarian

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04x9hztt
Username
Dnavarian

Friend Request Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom