Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - August 7, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Just noting that there was no link from the previous week thread.

Also wanted to get a post in so that I would see alerts on this thread, since I truly haven't sent gifts out yet.

Hi neighbors,
New event is active, so I have to change my priorities.
I'm looking to collect for the event
Two of Hearts x24, Three of Hearts x24, Four of Hearts x24, Five of Hearts x24, Magic Mirror x450, Pocket Knife x100
Only if you can't send event items, pls send F20, Weather related flight items or Fuel Catalyst.

My gifts will go out as usual few hours before reset. I'm able to return gifts daily (just try me - once I have you as a neighbor in the correct account, I can return 100 gifts daily ;))

Last edited:
My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. My LY game needs Magic Mirror and Pocket Knife, as well as Weather Station Level 3 items (except I do NOT need Hygrometer) if you can help.

Sent Ceilometer to the following neighbors:
@B17 Flying Fortress, @Gt city, @Toddfish, @suzy, @Az1, @Bali Hi, @Meagansoroka, @Rsorour, @greensmith,

Sent Magic Mirror to the following neighbors:
@Alfonz Senki, @AJ, @zenmie,

@nsari: sent you VR Headset.
@Hburr: sent you E-reader.
@Izelman: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Theo1977: sent you VR Headset.
@Akash: sent you Wireless Compass.
@Juvenal: sent you Landing Lamp.
@diwata: sent you Oscillating Beacon.

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Hi All,

Thanks to the following members who are sending me gift items on daily basis:

@el_angelus, @Wabbitgirl, @Troglodyte69, @Eren, @Phil G, @Davescharf, @dchesn08, @CeNedraLessien, @Arjun_M, @Raschuma, @el_angelus, @Flite-Risk, @karthi, @suzy, @Kei, @Sammy KingSAM

Currently, I need the event items, rest of priority one can be kept aside for time-being. Those who need event items let me know, others can let me know if they need any other items.

I can send event items: 5 hearts & Magic Mirror

Thanks
Ravi

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Looking items for: WEATHER STATION L3: 5x Ceilometer, 6x Transparency meter, 4x Radiosonde, 8x Hygrometer

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Hi All,

@el_angelus, @Wabbitgirl, @Troglodyte69, @Eren, @Phil G, @Davescharf, @dchesn08, @CeNedraLessien, @Arjun_M, @Raschuma, @el_angelus, @Flite-Risk, @karthi, @suzy, @Kei, @Sammy KingSAM

Currently, I need the event items, rest of priority one can be kept aside for time-being. Those who need event items let me know, others can let me know if they need any other items.

Thanks
Ravi
Please send cards for now

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Hi All,

Thanks
Ravi
Can send 4 of hearts

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. My LY game does NOT need any Weather Station building items anymore, it finished Weather Station. LY game does need Magic Mirrors if you can help.

Sent Ceilometer to the following neighbors:
@TSharper, @HP-, @amaidment, @Bali Hi, @Gt city, @greensmith,

Sent Magic Mirror to the following neighbors:
@steveowa, @Az1, @Meagansoroka, @Eren (Zeytin11),

@Theo1977: sent you VR Headset.
@Izelman: sent you Three of Hearts.
@vayka1: sent you Three of Hearts.
@diwata: sent you Oscillating Beacon.

JT_Tuur

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
JT_Tuur
Username
JT_Tuur
Hi all

I 'm in need of Hearts Cards for my hangar. Specialy Three and Four.

I can give Three of Hearts, Pocket Knife, Transparency meter, Massive Spotlight, ....

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom