Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - August 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I'm in Mitchell, Oregon for the next few days. The internet here is...rustic.

I think it's going to be a struggle for me to keep up with regular gifting under these conditions. :cry:

I'm in Mitchell, Oregon for the next few days. The internet here is...rustic.

I think it's going to be a struggle for me to keep up with regular gifting under these conditions. :cry:
Are you there for the eclipse? How's the smoke?

We're supposed to have 90% eclipse here, but smoke is still pretty heavy so not sure what we'll be viewing - probably red tinted darkness.:(:(:(

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Are you there for the eclipse? How's the smoke?
There was so much smoke further west that we couldn't see Mount Shasta at all from Interstate-5 :wideyed:. So much for spectacular mountain scenery! All of Northern California smells like Girl Scout camp.

The air this far east is very clear. Visibility is great. There are some scattered clouds this morning, so that could mess us up. (Assuming that whatever local meteorological process throws clouds up one morning will probably be at work the next morning.)

This is actually my first total eclipse on land. All my previous ones were on board ships, which have the advantage of being able to go in any direction to run away from clouds. On land you're just kindof screwed if clouds show up.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Hey, it's been a long time since I posted here but I think the old timers will know I have been active. I updated my signature to the new gift list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom