Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - August 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Hello friends,
Please, does anyone have a gift to spare everyday to my game2 account (fex177)[you can find the code on my signature], I am dire need of Powerful Radio Transmitter (PRT).
I will look out on your game title for gift(s) you need. You may also add my main game, in which I will use to return gift as my game2 is in a fuel ring.
Don't forget to pm or post here after sending request.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-14-08-28-45.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-14-08-28-45.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 117
Hello friends,
Please, does anyone have a gift to spare everyday to my game2 account (fex177)[you can find the code on my signature], I am dire need of Powerful Radio Transmitter (PRT).
I will look out on your game title for gift(s) you need. You may also add my main game, in which I will use to return gift as my game2 is in a fuel ring.
Don't forget to pm or post here after sending request.
Thanks in advance.
Sent you pm

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks all,

The event drop rate is low, I need lots of knife for event, thanks.

And anyone can tell me what items for upgrading Weather station lv3.

Kei

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Still looking for help for Weather Station Level 3 for my android game (gt city 3):
WEATHER STATION L3: 2x Ceilometer, 3x Transparency meter, 2x Radiosonde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom