Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android and ios weekly trading thread September 11, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03o6f36l
Username
Phil1975
Hi

All of my alliance flights this week require additional radars! Can Anyone help? I will gift daily to those that can help if you PM me with what you need in the title.

Thanks

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Sent Massive Spotlight to the following neighbors:
@Diego Navarian, @TSharper, @amaidment, @david smith, @Theo1977, @Bruno237,

@javi: sent you VR Headset.
@Eren (Zeytin11): sent you Earplugs.
@Pit1024: sent you Passenger Seat.
@el_angelus: sent you Earplugs.
@Toddfish: sent you E-reader.
@Darthroy: sent you Optical System.
@suzy: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Navigation Module.
@AhmedAlJowder: sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Pakman: sent you Earplugs.
@Zali66 (Milan): sent you Navigation Module.
@Juvenal: sent you Landing Lamp.

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Hi neighbors,
Over the next days I am on a business trip in Chicago and will spend the weekend in Utah and understandably I don't bring all my devices with me :) So I can send less gifts than usual, today I managed however to return almost 100% of the received goods.
Pls watch for invitations from me if I need to balance the gifts between the currently available accounts.
@Harcourt @Speed if you have available slots for neighbor I would really appreciate if you accept the invitations from my support accounts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Hi neighbors,
Over the next days I am on a business trip in Chicago and will spend the weekend in Utah and understandably I don't bring all my devices with me :) So I can send less gifts than usual, today I managed however to return almost 100% of the received goods.
Pls watch for invitations from me if I need to balance the gifts between the currently available accounts.
@Harcourt @Speed if you have available slots for neighbor I would really appreciate if you accept the invitations from my support accounts.

Thanks @Pit1024, I'll keep sending the usual daily gifts and I've accepted the invite from your support :)

Hi @Ravi Kumar, can you please send me some laser rangefinders, I'll keep sending you the weather items if that's still what you want. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom