Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android and ios weekly trading thread October 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Is this worth me even trying?

Would I be right in suggesting this quest is really a challenge designed to "challenge" level 80 players? With 15 items for the three collections, and collection needs completing 5 times to complete quest, and flight drops running at less than 1 in 100 flights, and at my level I struggle to do 50 flights per day - I cannot see me getting even close to completing the quest. I also see huge frustrations vented by players on Facebook.

So my question to the more rational experienced players in this group is "Should a level 50 player avoid trying to complete the quest, but maybe collect items to try again if game is replayed when I reach level 80 (maybe one day)?"

Is this worth me even trying?

Would I be right in suggesting this quest is really a challenge designed to "challenge" level 80 players? With 15 items for the three collections, and collection needs completing 5 times to complete quest, and flight drops running at less than 1 in 100 flights, and at my level I struggle to do 50 flights per day - I cannot see me getting even close to completing the quest. I also see huge frustrations vented by players on Facebook.

So my question to the more rational experienced players in this group is "Should a level 50 player avoid trying to complete the quest, but maybe collect items to try again if game is replayed when I reach level 80 (maybe one day)?"
You do the best you can. Dont get stressed. Collect what you can without killing yourself. No its not a level 80 quest. It maybe a 2 go quest. A lot of people who have finished, started last year.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Hi....i have reached level 51...i can now send crucible, earplugs, fruit lollipop if anyone needs just send PM.

I can use some items for Sweets Factory.

Updated my signature and the" i need" spreadsheet.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
You do the best you can. Dont get stressed. Collect what you can without killing yourself. No its not a level 80 quest. It maybe a 2 go quest. A lot of people who have finished, started last year.
great shots on the way from support account...please don't send any gift to my support account..i don't play on that account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom