Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon Kindle - Daily Trade Thread - February 2013

Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
amwiruvj
Username
Krissy
Hey all! I'm pretty active so I'm happy to return favors. I would love to get my Travel Agency and Hotel DONE. Can you gift bracelets or albums?

I will be able to gift tomorrow afternoon.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
I can send you rope blocks.

I am really in need of Insulation.

And in order to get it, I am running flights to San Fran, which requires Fuel Supply.
So if you can't send me insulation, please send me Fuel Supply instead.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
My siggy lists items I need to finish Terminal and Duty Free Shop. In addition, I started a second hotel so I can use Towels, Shampoo and Bracelets. If nothing else, Fuel and add'l radars are always welcomed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
Just a quick reminder, I have have 3 characters: Veqryn, veqryn2, and veqryn3
veqryn2 and veqryn3 are "extra" characters who I created purely to send myself 'old lanterns'. they are now level 10 abouts, and just send myself (and you guys) fuel, duty free items, and repair items

Veqryn (without any numbers) is level 22 and is my main character.

Please only send items to normal "veqryn"

any items you would send to veqryn2 or veqryn3, send to other people instead.

so long as you friend veqryn2 and veqryn3, I'll continue to send you fuel or w/e every 2 days (when i remember to log into them)

PS: also, I also now need 2 of Stamp in order to finish a Terminal level 4, and 2 of Weather Display to finish a Control tower level 3

thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
amwiruvj
Username
Krissy
Thanks for the rope blocks veqryn. I just need 1 more!! Have been sending you fuel supply.

I'm currently also in need of landing lamps - I used my supply up and need to try to get 2 more sandbags for the Airship Dock (from Arctic Station).

Also, where are the people who have all-inclusive bracelets?? All these months I still have yet to find someone to gift them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
A couple of questions:
  1. Following up on Krissy's post above, can anyone gift AI Bracelets? I got tired of waiting and bought them for my first hotel.
  2. Has anyone playing on Kindle gotten above level 30? It seems like I'm stuck there.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am3m8dpd
Username
veqryn
I finally got an insulation. Thank you guys for the Fuel Supply, there is no more need of it now.

If you can't gift me something in my signature list, then anything for future buildings is appreciated.

thx everyone

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
amh4udxi
Username
Leidybyrd
Hi. Has anyone been updated to buy the Flight Catering Facility yet? GI said there was an update, but I no longer see Airport City as an app on Amazon that you can download. Stuck on level 30 and no one seems to have All Inclusive Bracelets.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
No, the Kindle update has not been released yet. That might be a good thing though. It sounds like there's been a lot of problems with the Apple and Android updates.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amo5d2ez
Username
annemariem
I need Travel Guides and Tour Review for my Travel Agency. I can send Additional Radar, white gold bracelet, Drill Machines, Jet engines, channel bar, projector,album, computer, whiteboard, cognac, chocholates, welder, smoke detector
Friend code: amo5d2ez

thanks

Top Bottom