Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android alliance weekly missions

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Hi all. I was wondering how are the flight destinations for weekly missions picked up? I red somewhere that first is your "lowest" plane, second is your "highest" plane and third is random. But today I got flight with turboprop and I don't have that plane, neither in hangar, sky, repair or reserve hangar. I had it last week though. Does it somehow pick on sunday?

Hi all. I was wondering how are the flight destinations for weekly missions picked up? I red somewhere that first is your "lowest" plane, second is your "highest" plane and third is random. But today I got flight with turboprop and I don't have that plane, neither in hangar, sky, repair or reserve hangar. I had it last week though. Does it somehow pick on sunday?
Youre right for first (lowest)and second (highest). 3rd is the most planes you have. You probably changed your turboprop too close to rest.

Top Bottom