Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

alliance points

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
191 got 1point

How on earth can you as a beginner ever really grow as an alliance?! It would take 20weeks to get like to the next level>?!

I flew over 100k, I have 2 other superb players that joined me but wow this 1 point is kind of a debbydowner...
Why is this? Free2Play this way newcomers dont really get a chance...
And how does the point system work? Why did we get 1 point for nr 191 (our 3rd week as an alliance btw!!!) and why does 275 gets the same?! Its really weird and unfair and kinda demotivating... Such a shame!

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I found on another site the following :

1 = 20
2 - 4 = 18
5 - 10 =16
11 - 20 = 14
21 - 30 = 12
31 - 40 = 10
41 - 50 = 8
51 - 100 = 5

I believe from :

100 - 150 you may get 2-4 points depending on the number of passengers flown. where the higher number flown is 4
150- 300 you will get one point.
300 + no points.

Since alliances are new there are still bugs and Airport City designer's update the system by responses they get from individuals on forums like this or complaints sent directly.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
We haven't cracked top 300 (been around 350-370 last two weeks) but I can confirm you get a point if you finish top 500. We got a point for finishing 496 a couple weeks back when I lost 15,000 from my weekly total.
We got same one point for finishing 318 in only our second week :-( i have seen people in the top 200 only getting 1 point as well. ah well only another 19 weeks til we can invite a 5th member :-(

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Alliances are not worth the Efforts, 12 Maps after Flying 30-40 Million Passengers is just waste of Time and Resources(If you actually use them ;) ).
Other worthy rewards include QL and Golden Dice, Now even a newbie can have a QL and use it over and over without loosing it.
I would say, Just fly that amount which you are comfortable in, Don't aim for Top rankings as there are only Cheaters at Top, No fair Alliance can ever reach #1 in Alliance rankings in current situation.

Device
  1. Android
Alliances are not worth the Efforts, 12 Maps after Flying 30-40 Million Passengers is just waste of Time and Resources(If you actually use them ;) ).
Other worthy rewards include QL and Golden Dice, Now even a newbie can have a QL and use it over and over without loosing it.
I would say, Just fly that amount which you are comfortable in, Don't aim for Top rankings as there are only Cheaters at Top, No fair Alliance can ever reach #1 in Alliance rankings in current situation.
Ohhhh
You know everything......
Hahahaha

H

Heisenberg

Needing 3 million passengers to get into the top 20 is tough and requires some coordination and planning. But 77 million passenger on first place? That's just ridiculous...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
3.850.000:450.000 = 8 cities Condor 3 starred.
Lol, This Player in Lucky flied 23 Million Last week but his Star's remained the same(119) whole week. So much resources and time used but not a single star gained(n)
IMG_20170508_125122.jpg

Top Bottom