Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Alliance points are not added for 2 weeks.

Device
  1. Android
Free2Play

I hope you know this problem and give us in the end our points.
I need those points and not easy to get them.
I need soon 2 more spots as 2 Pilots are waiting.

@Dave
Why there is no General or without prefix in the title?
I mean I have to choose android, while this matter is general.
Thx

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Robby Kusuma and @Izelman, i had the same problem with Alliance points not counted on my NOYA12 game today. Yesterday they were counted and also was rewarded.
I started AC, visited a friend, went back and shut the game. Cleared the cache from the game and started AC again, landed a plane
and now the Alliance points were counted. Give it a try guys, maybe that solves the problem.

Free2Play

I hope you know this problem and give us in the end our points.
I need those points and not easy to get them.
I need soon 2 more spots as 2 Pilots are waiting.

@Dave
Why there is no General or without prefix in the title?
I mean I have to choose android, while this matter is general.
Thx

GI's response to alliance rep points not being added:

Katherine Novak Today at 00:16
Dear Karen,

We've already found the true cause of the problem, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time consuming, so the solution is likely to be available in some time.

When the problem will be solved everything which you and your alliance supposed to receive as a reward will be send to your game automatically from the server.

Thank you for understanding,

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
GI's response to alliance rep points not being added:

Katherine Novak Today at 00:16
Dear Karen,

We've already found the true cause of the problem, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time consuming, so the solution is likely to be available in some time.

When the problem will be solved everything which you and your alliance supposed to receive as a reward will be send to your game automatically from the server.

Thank you for understanding,

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team
I got a similar response from the ticket i raised. This week got a message to say we got awarded a point (more than last week) but the point hasn't registered. I am keeping screen shots each week this goes on to prove (when they ask) that we are points down.

Top Bottom