Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Alliance office and the new buildings questions and answers

Dus anyone have any experience with the new buildings that can be bought with tokens in the alliance office.
I know that in the heat off the new rock the sky event we all have been verry bussy .
And all these building have a short discription off theyre workings .
But if you bought one of these and have any info to share you are welcome to post here as it could be usefull for a lott off players me included thanks in advance

anny personal expirience ore info about
Reserve Hangar lvl2
Bank Branch
Visa Center
Pawn Shop
Collection Agency
Police Station
Logistical Center
Tax Service
Ministry of Truth
Design Center

Device
  1. Android
Dus anyone have any experience with the new buildings that can be bought with tokens in the alliance office.
I know that in the heat off the new rock the sky event we all have been verry bussy .
And all these building have a short discription off theyre workings .
But if you bought one of these and have any info to share you are welcome to post here as it could be usefull for a lott off players me included thanks in advance

anny personal expirience ore info about
Reserve Hangar lvl2
Bank Branch
Visa Center
Pawn Shop
Collection Agency
Police Station
Logistical Center
Tax Service
Ministry of Truth
Design Center
Reserve Hangar Level 2, Ieveled up 3 times, and has 14 more slots.
Now I got offer for the level 4, and max slots up to 16.

Bank branch and others, seem not too usefull.
It can collect radius 1, with 1 hour period and you should pay the contract with silver tokens.

Thats all.
My alliance reputations are not enough for design center and not enough tokens for others.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
No, it needs tokens to upgrade the building for more free slots. Level 1 has 2 open free slots and 6 locked for purchase with greens. No items needed to unlock the building like the old reserve hangar. Upgrade to level 2 with tokens and get two more free slots. You can level up to level 5, I believe...

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
No, it needs tokens to upgrade the building for more free slots. Level 1 has 2 open free slots and 6 locked for purchase with greens. No items needed to unlock the building like the old reserve hangar. Upgrade to level 2 with tokens and get two more free slots. You can level up to level 5, I believe...
Think I'll give it a go.......

It can collect radius 1, with 1 hour period and you should pay the contract with silver tokens.

Thats all.
My alliance reputations are not enough for design center and not enough tokens for others.
Thanks Robby that is allready more than i knew before and i think i take the reserve hangar lvl2 but i will hold on the other buildings for now:)(y)

Thats all.
Based on the cost of recharging my Mints, I would be far better off buying the last slots in my main hanger for 150 and 200 greenies first?

Any idea what the cost in greenies is to open new slots in the new hangar? The cost of go,d and silver to upgrade to level 2?

Device
  1. Android
Based on the cost of recharging my Mints, I would be far better off buying the last slots in my main hanger for 150 and 200 greenies first?

Any idea what the cost in greenies is to open new slots in the new hangar? The cost of go,d and silver to upgrade to level 2?
It was very expensive, I forgot. 40 greens for extra slot at the beggining.
Now I am collecting 400 gold and 7000 silver to have another updrade so I can have 16 slots in my reserve hangar 2. Atm I have 12 slots.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

@AJ Do you know the costs?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Reserve hangar 2 level 1 is 200 gold (?) and 3000 silver (?) for 4 slots (2 free, 2 extra)
Reserve hangar 2 level 2 is 250 gold and 4000 silver for max 8 slots (4 free, 4 extra)
Reserve hangar 2 level 3 is 300 gold and 5000 silver for max 12 slots (6 free?, 6 extra?)

First extra slot is 20 greens and go up 20 each...

Feel free to add...

D

Deleted member 5399

OK I understand the quick collect buildings would be useful for some. If anything I would probably push for the pawn shop as it quick collects item producing buildings such as pyramids, Stonehenge etc.
depending on whether the pawn shop needs roads to operate or not; a player can arrange to have 3-4 entities around the pawn shop, depending on the radius.

lol took me a bit to find this thread but while searching I did notice a cheater from several weeks back I pointed out, and now that person is back in another alliance.

D

Deleted member 5399

OKAY a Pawn shop I did buy.
Heres the layout
AutoCollect.JPG
it goes up to seven days depending on tokens you have. My question is, does it reproduce collectible items every hour or every day+5 hours? If I have to wait 5 extra hours to collect on these buildings, what's the point?

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay I figured how the pawn shop works. After the 1 day + several hours 1 contract gives 2 extra collectible items. The more pawn shops built, the more contracts can be opened. I'm not sure if buying multiple contracts in one, turns the other buildings/pawn shops on to collect extra items as well. I need to place it so I can get 3 of the adventure buildings at once. Its only a 1X1 so the most you can get it near is 3.

By the way this pawn shop does not work on space related collectibles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Okay I figured how the pawn shop works. After the 1 day + several hours 1 contract gives 2 extra collectible items. The more pawn shops built, the more contracts can be opened. I'm not sure if buying multiple contracts in one, turns the other buildings/pawn shops on to collect extra items as well. I need to place it so I can get 3 of the adventure buildings at once. Its only a 1X1 so the most you can get it near is 3.

By the way this pawn shop does not work on space related collectibles.

The radius of the pawn shops, visa center, and bank branch can be expanded by purchasing additional buildings (collection agency, police station and logistical center).

I found a neighbor that had 5 or 6 pawn shops interspersed among their adventure reward buildings and had 6 logistical centers off in a corner. The pawn shops all had an expanded radius to 7 due to the logistical centers and the pawn shops covered all of the adventure flight reward buildings.

I don't have any of these buildings because I don't have enough gold tokens for them. My alliance also isn't high enough so I can't even tell how much the logistical centers cost.

Top Bottom