Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Leader no longer plays

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27ne69lb
Username
Ethinarg
Kinda of figured. but wanted to ask to see. I'm in a level two alliance and the other three members are active so would hate to leave. But its something to consider. Since i dont think the other 3 members use this forum either.

Kinda of figured. but wanted to ask to see. I'm in a level two alliance and the other three members are active so would hate to leave. But its something to consider. Since i dont think the other 3 members use this forum either.
Well, then you may stick around since they alliance level will go up if 4 of you are actively working on the weekly missions? Although, you won't get new members..

yes the leader needs to transfer leadership to another player

@KingJJ @AshPort

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
Is there a way to select a new leader of an alliance when the alliance leader is no longer playing?
I heard once that Support may be able to help with that is the leader has been inactive for a long time.

Top Bottom