1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Alliance flights

Discussion in 'Alliance Questions' started by Michele, 24 August 2018.

1. Michele

Michele New Member

Windows PC
    20v9xec2
    mmtg
    Hi, I have been playing for about a year now. I have my own alliance & always try to achieve at least one of the routes every week. However, I seem to be getting routes for the same types of planes every week at the moment. It has been routes for only the Powerful Propellor Driven & Jumbo planes. Added to this, the flights for the PPD seem to be the same ones over & over again. Am i right in presuming these flights are randomly given out or is there a reason why I am doing the same thing week in & week out. It is getting a little frustrating at times, especially as I am now an expert at most of the PPD flights I have been allocated. Thanks very much!

2. Hi @Michele !

Your three tasks depend on your fleet :
    - first task : for the smallest plane you have
    - second task : for the bigger plane you have
    - third task : for the most plane you have
    All your plane (in your warehouse, in your reserve hangar, in your hangars) are considered to define this.

after this, yes, all 3 destinations are random !

Yet, there is a well known bug : even if you do not have any PPD, your first task will require PPD. In this case, you should open a ticket to G! Support !

3. Michele

Michele New Member

Windows PC
    20v9xec2
    mmtg
    thanks! I guess this is going to be a great lesson in patience!

Dafsade likes this.
  4. Yes ! ! Alliance destinations require a lot of time ! ! 1 000 flights each !

5. aaaaapilot

aaaaapilot Active Member

iPad
    03ck3kdo
    aaaaapilot
    Never mind.

6. I think that planes on the warehouse do not count. Only those that are on hangars or reserve hangars

Trybat and Dafsade like this.
  7. Yes, you are right ! I said the same thing twice : planes in hangars are also in the warehouse... So, I meant planes in hangars ! (and not planes in the warehouse and not in hangars !)

8. Trybat

Trybat Active Member

iPad, iPhone
    032g28rv
    Trybat
    Dafsade likes this.
  9. Troy_176

Troy_176 New Member

Android
    049f6j4m
    Troy
    This makes much more sense! The reason for the second task seemed obvious but hadn't worked out the other two. What is annoying is that it takes into account the planes in your hangar! i bought one jumbo to get parts required to run the red launch pad (after 600k and a few days waiting time) but still want to run powerful delta missions to get the stars, but now my second task is for jumbos :( looks like i'll have to sell the jumbo...

Also, it seems in the last few months the required number of flights has shot up. I used to be able to get all 3 to now struggling to get 2...does anyone know why?

10. As you level up, the number of flights required increases. Every 10 levels I think, at 31, 41, 51, etc.

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  11. Bigglesbaz

Bigglesbaz VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    20so7vj6
    Bigglesbaz
    Hi Michelle, it's also worth upgrading for more slots in the reserve hanger with greenies so that you don't have to sell your bigger planes; grant you, it does take more greenies as you add more slots , and if you don't pay cash some times for G's then it's difficult to achieve. Cheers Baz :)

12. Troy_176

Troy_176 New Member

Android
    049f6j4m
    Troy
    Cheers, I'd assumed it was to do with the amount of hangars / planes of each type / flights completed the previous week. It jumped a lot lately after one week I used loads of fuel to complete an alliance mission and then to fly to machu pichu so I assume that is taken into account.
    I've been purposefully not using fuel in a hope the numbers would stop going up

KingJJ likes this.
  13. That doesnt make any difference. As @KingJJ said - its all related to the level of your game.

KingJJ likes this.