Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Alliance flights disappearing

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
There's definitely some weird stuff going on. Before the event started, I had 20 flights to Moscow recorded. (alliance destination) Just checked - now I have only 10. Happened to someone else in my alliance, also. Be sure to check your alliance flights - take screenshots as you advance.

Yikes! Again? I thought they fixed that problem some time ago.

Yikes! Again? I thought they fixed that problem some time ago.

I thought so too. :( I wish I had noticed when they disappeared. All I'm sure of is that I wanted to be half done with the alliance task before starting the event, so was happy with 20. Just now checked, and showing only 10. Not a biggie - I can get them again in a day, but along with the disappearing snowflakes, I'm at a loss. So many of my Paris flights aren't dropping the snowflakes - I've learned to check before completing each flight to make sure the snowflakes are showing. Takes a bit of the fun out of it, but I'll still get my MSB.

Top Bottom