Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Alliance flights and PAX not counting again

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
I had this problem last week but I put in a ticket, it was fixed, and the task got completed. I just noticed it starting to happen again this week on one of my tasks. The flight is a powerful delta to Fortaleza and, being a fairly new player, that destination has never been available to me before so all the flights there should be counting towards my alliance task. 3 missing so far and ticket submitted. *sigh*

One of my games is having the counter roll back after I land alliance flights and the pax on all flights are not counting ...AGAIN....just like last week....anyone else having this issue?
Yes I have had the same problem today sent and completed 5 alliance flights and counter still remains on 16! I have raised a ticket as soon as I get a response I will post it, last time they told me there was no problem all was working ok! What a load of .....

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
... and counter still remains on 16! .....
My counter is also stuck at 16, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Have we picked up any pattern leading to this problem? If we could spot some triggering sequence of actions then we could avoid causing the issue and it might help them debug the problem too.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
My counter is also stuck at 16, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Have we picked up any pattern leading to this problem? If we could spot some triggering sequence of actions then we could avoid causing the issue and it might help them debug the problem too.

This is a GI company server issue (which they are aware of and trying to fix) that happens regularly, there are millions of players from all over the world playing this game and on different platform's so no it's not just a coincidence or anything the players have done that triggers something - it happens usually after a update.
We (well most of us) pay to play this game we shouldn't be the one's second guessing and looking for triggers to help when we and they know what the actual problem is.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
because I haven't a clue,,,,there is enough to do in this game,,,,whether it's a server issue or not,,,,the thread topic IS alliances NOT counting again"""""...what do you mean " why comment......? ????? I do have an issue,,,,my issue is, I'm not going to join ANY ALLIANCES .= PERIOD.....

@WrongWay - I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to play this game the way they want. If you only want stars; it is your game, and you can play it exactly as you wish. Good luck. Enjoy.

If you are confused by Alliance flights let me help you. AC is designed to be a "social" game. You can play on a purely individual basis (hunt for stars and do not interact with anyone), but very few of us do. Alliance flights actually give you:
  • a team game (satisfaction of achieving more together)
  • more stars (additional destinations in weekly tasks, plus alliance map destinations)
  • more bonuses (alliance destinations give free bottomless barrel and sky captain bonuses, completing tasks can double your experience or income for a whole week, and if your alliance is Top 100, you get anything from Business Class bonus to QL)
  • more gifts (alliance fellow members gift flight items to each other daily not just from their main account, but also from their support accounts)
  • more from the game (those of us who have been playing a while like to diversify - space flights, adventure flights, alliance flights, events - all add depth to the game).
Your comments remind me of an inferior Oscar Wilde - mordacious audacity but without the intelligence. This forum is a support forum. We post to help each other in the game, make a few irrational comments now and then, indulge in a little banter (sometimes seen as bullying), ask for help and generally exchange concepts and ideas to help progress each others games. Negativity comes from everyone now and then, but Mr @WrongWay your posts seem to be exclusively negative, and offer little community spirit. Perhaps a glass of wine after you post and not before?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@WrongWay - I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to play this game the way they want. If you only want stars; it is your game, and you can play it exactly as you wish. Good luck. Enjoy.

If you are confused by Alliance flights let me help you. AC is designed to be a "social" game. You can play on a purely individual basis (hunt for stars and do not interact with anyone), but very few of us do. Alliance flights actually give you:
  • more stars (additional destinations in weekly tasks, plus alliance map destinations)
  • more bonuses (alliance destinations give free bottomless barrel and sky captain bonuses, completing tasks can double your experience or income for a whole week, and if your alliance is Top 100, you get anything from Business Class bonus to QL)
  • more gifts (alliance fellow members gift flight items to each other daily not just from their main account, but also from their support accounts)
  • more from the game (those of us who have been playing a while like to diversify - space flights, adventure flights, alliance flights, events - all add depth to the game).
Your comments remind me of an inferior Oscar Wilde - mordacious audacity but without the intelligence. This forum is a support forum. We post to help each other in the game, make a few irrational comments now and then, indulge in a little banter (sometimes seen as bullying), ask for help and generally exchange concepts and ideas to help progress each others games. Negativity comes from everyone now and then, but Mr @WrongWay your posts seem to be exclusively negative, and offer little community spirit. Perhaps a glass of wine after you post and not before?
Well said Andy

Last edited:

I like to play AC game , no matter if there problem counting or any other problem .
Thank you for information

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)

Well said!

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
Is it back to normal?
My planess just landed. I dont want to complete the flights before problems fixed.
Nope...same issue....however a support game is counting 1 of the alliance task to pattaya finally...but bakinour flights are rolling back...my main and secondary pax still aren’t counting and the alliance task are still rolling back.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
just tried landing another 5 from alliance task destination, just rolled back again and didn't count flights or pax. since yesterday I already lost 20 flights from Maracay and 8 from Santiago.

How about everyone just stop spending real money on this game until they give us a version that actually works.... people spending money on a broken game just makes developers lazy. the last time or version this game actually worked or ran smoothly was September-October 2017 before that helicopter update.

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
just tried landing another 5 from alliance task destination, just rolled back again and didn't count flights or pax. since yesterday I already lost 20 flights from Maracay and 3 from Santiago.

How about everyone just stop spending real money on this game until they give us a version that actually works.... people spending money on a broken game just makes developers lazy. the last time or version this game actually worked or ran smoothly was September-October 2017 before that helicopter update.
No real money here...it’s not worth it with all these issues.

Top Bottom